• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

First Time Henna User

Posted by Reviewer1638625 on Aug 24, 2009

I have to say the product and instructions were pretty easy to use. The next time I will be much more adapt at it now that I know what to expect. Have been getting compliments on the color and as long as my husband likes it, so do I. Bought the Light brown and since I'm a dark blonde, decided to lighten it with lemon juice as suggested for copper highlights. Looks and feels great, lots of body. Have already ordered my next application thru I Herb

Amazing Henna

Posted by Reviewer1707496 on Oct 11, 2009

I absolutely love the look and feel of my hair after using this product. It covers my gray with reddish brown highlights, conditions my hair and I get so many compliments. I gave it 4 stars because using it is messy, tedious and time-consuming. I'm not certain there is any remedy to that part and regardless, I will continue to use it because it is the only product I've tried (including many years of expensive salon treatments) that leaves my hair in such good contition and covers the gray without making my hair all one flat color.

Very good color and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 29, 2010

This light brown color has quite a bit of red in it, although it is a very nice shade. This henna colors and conditions very well, and it also covers gray hair thoroughly.

Helped me return to my dark roots

Posted by Reviewer2279538 on Jul 23, 2009

Made my hair healthy and shiny! The color was not too red, just brown.. not light brown. I wish it lasted a bit longer... and it smells like hay, but I already expected that from henna and indigo hair coloring.

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown

Posted by 5494471151927654675 on May 18, 2012

4 stars because of very dirty to use, exactly when You wash hear from henna! but the quality of hear is good. Little advice: don't keep henna more than 45 min, cos the color will be too dark!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I like many of these Light mountain colors! It makes hair shiny!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1691395 on May 18, 2014

Didn't cover my greys as well as I hoped, but my hair became shiny and soft after use, so I will continue to use this product as a cure. Mixed it with boiling coffee, apple cider vinigar and olive oil, and that worked well for me. A little messy, but when I saw the result, it was worth it! Vibecke, Norway

so so

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Oct 29, 2014

may be it is just my hair.... I have used the rainbow henna before...now this one...the same results....almost no results. This one gave me a little copper tint on my natural highlights,which looks nice, but it did not change the condition of my hair at all. It even got very dry after the rinse (with no shampoo) Other bad thing is that the smells still linger after 5-6 washes when my hair is wet. I probably do henna again when I start getting white hair. I am 23.