July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

First Time Henna User

Posted by Reviewer1638625 on Aug 24, 2009

I have to say the product and instructions were pretty easy to use. The next time I will be much more adapt at it now that I know what to expect. Have been getting compliments on the color and as long as my husband likes it, so do I. Bought the Light brown and since I'm a dark blonde, decided to lighten it with lemon juice as suggested for copper highlights. Looks and feels great, lots of body. Have already ordered my next application thru I Herb

Amazing Henna

Posted by Reviewer1707496 on Oct 11, 2009

I absolutely love the look and feel of my hair after using this product. It covers my gray with reddish brown highlights, conditions my hair and I get so many compliments. I gave it 4 stars because using it is messy, tedious and time-consuming. I'm not certain there is any remedy to that part and regardless, I will continue to use it because it is the only product I've tried (including many years of expensive salon treatments) that leaves my hair in such good contition and covers the gray without making my hair all one flat color.

Very good color and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 29, 2010

This light brown color has quite a bit of red in it, although it is a very nice shade. This henna colors and conditions very well, and it also covers gray hair thoroughly.

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown

Posted by 5494471151927654675 on May 18, 2012

4 stars because of very dirty to use, exactly when You wash hear from henna! but the quality of hear is good. Little advice: don't keep henna more than 45 min, cos the color will be too dark!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I like many of these Light mountain colors! It makes hair shiny!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »