Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Organic Light Brown Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This light brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Love shine and conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jan 27, 2009

Best hairdye I ever tried. Will use it for many years to come!

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 04, 2010

Yes, so the smell is like hay, and it takes more effort to do than the usual haircolor... but it's worth it. Results are fantastic, not too red like many other henna treatments, and my hair feels thicker. Ordering more... I love iHerb!

Light Mountain Natural Hair Color & Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2176933 on Jul 27, 2010

I have medium brown hair with about 20% gray hair. I applied to my whole head and it turned a darker brown and gave all the gray an auburn tint which made it looked beautifully highlighted. After a few days the rest of my hair lightened up a little which looked even better. Other chemical coloring kits create a flat look. This creates depth and shine. Great price too!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3085402 on Mar 25, 2011

I have to admit, my family doesn't like the smell, and it is kind of hard to rinse out. (Use conditioner right over the top of it when it comes time to remove). But I love the fact that it's completely natural, no chemicals, and has never caused me to break out, (unlike the usual hair color kits.) Since they don't make one that is as light as I would like, I first highlight my hair (with a cap and highlights kit). The next day I put the henna in for about 1/2 hour to an hour, and it colors my gray and takes the brassiness out of the highlights. You just have to try different things and find out what works for you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »