Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Light Mountain, Organic Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Red, 4 oz (113g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great for light redheads

Posted by Reviewer2022140 on Jun 04, 2012

I echo all the positive reviews of this product I found here and elsewhere. I was nervous trying this product for the first time, and I did a lot of online research to see what risk I stood. What a pleasant surprise to see how natural my hair looked after using Light Mountain henna. I have strawberry blonde hair with light, porous ends (from chemically treating it). I'm more satisfied with this product than I've been after paying over $100 for a very expensive salon visit. I actually really like the homespun feel of this product: you can tweak it, leave it on longer, modify. The smell didn't put me off at all: an earthy fragrance that was actually quite subtle and that I'd take any day over salon/ammonium products. I love this company. You can actually call them if you have questions, and they're really sweet.

I'm a redhead again.... oops

Posted by Reviewer2972107 on Mar 15, 2008

My hair has become more blondish red over the years (redheads rarely go grey). I thought this would add a little red to the white hairs. Wow, I should have done the test first. My hair went to Red. I've used conditioner/Crystal Light on is several times to tone it down. It's ok now, but I will use less and not leave it on for a hour in the future.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. Упаковки хватило на 2 использования на волосы длиной до лопаток. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2355246 on Mar 06, 2008

I got the Henna Hair Color quickly and for the cheapest amount I could find online. I absolutely love this product, and am very satisfied with the service I received

great product

Posted by Reviewer3105396 on Mar 18, 2009

I've used other hennas before, but Light Mountain is the best. It really brought out the color in my auburn hair. I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »