Light Mountain, Organic Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Red, 4 oz (113g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I'm a redhead again.... oops

Posted by Reviewer2972107 on Mar 15, 2008

My hair has become more blondish red over the years (redheads rarely go grey). I thought this would add a little red to the white hairs. Wow, I should have done the test first. My hair went to Red. I've used conditioner/Crystal Light on is several times to tone it down. It's ok now, but I will use less and not leave it on for a hour in the future.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. Упаковки хватило на 2 использования на волосы длиной до лопаток. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

Great Organic Light Red Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This light red hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

great product

Posted by Reviewer3105396 on Mar 18, 2009

I've used other hennas before, but Light Mountain is the best. It really brought out the color in my auburn hair. I love it!

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2355246 on Mar 06, 2008

I got the Henna Hair Color quickly and for the cheapest amount I could find online. I absolutely love this product, and am very satisfied with the service I received

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »