Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color and Conditioner, Mahogany, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Beauty without Michael Douglas

Posted by Reviewer2518107 on Oct 03, 2012

If you want a gorgeous hair color and texture like Catherine Zeta-Jones without a $1000 an hour stylist or a marriage to Michael Douglas, then get this product. It will turn your hair baby-soft and give it incredible shine and texture. Of course, using henna is a little like putting horse-poo on your head, but it's only for an hour. After rinsing, enjoy lustrous, shiny locks for about 5 weeks and no Michael Douglas. Or maybe you like Michael Douglas. No judgement.

colors gray

Posted by Reviewer3196647 on Dec 01, 2010

I have fine dark brown hair with streaks of gray. I mixed the henna with brewed coffee instead of water and added 3Tablespoons of cider vinegar and one teaspoon cinnamon. I let it sit for 24 hrs, then applied it and kept my head warm for two hours, rinsed but did not wash my hair until the next day. Great coppery brown with lots of highlights. All the gray is copper now!

nice color

Posted by Reviewer1704795 on May 26, 2009

After using this henna..I have had LOTS of compliments (some from strangers)on my beautiful hair color. Those who know me know I dyed my hair ( I used to be dyed blonde), but strangers all think I was born with this beautiful "mahogany" hair! Do be aware that using henna for the first time or two, your hair undergoes the oxidation process so I did look kinda like bozo the clown on the second day. But after using this color for 3 times now over the last 6 months my hair doesn't go through the bozo stage anymore. The extra work of using henna is definately worth it to me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on Jul 01, 2009

This is the purest henna product I could find, short of buying in bulk from an herb store. Wonderful, consistent results.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2027909 on Jul 09, 2010

I will admit that it does take time to apply this hair color to your hair but, I love the results. So glad I have finally found an all natural hair color!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »