• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Make sure you follow the directions!

Posted by Reviewer1475324 on Apr 16, 2011

In the instructions it said if you wanted to make your hair even more red you could add a teaspoon of nutmeg. It also said that if your hair tends to turn red you should not heat the product while it is in your hair. I added nutmeg and blowdryed my hair while the product was in and my hair came out a little too red. However now it has faded to a very nice shade of red. I believe if I would've followed the directions, and done a strand test, it would've came out perfectly. Will be buying again, but this time no nutmeg or heating.

good~

Posted by 5573571316001178630 on May 24, 2012

nice color and won't make the hair dry~

Beautiful Henna hair dye

Posted by marinamoonmermaid on Jan 31, 2014

I've only tried the Caca rouge henna from Lush before switching over to this one because the lush henna didnt stay too long on my hair before my roots started to show of and I also haeard rumors about it not being as natural as its stated. I love this kind of henna though, I love thats its a powder and not bricks like the one from Lush and the color is really deep and lasts for a long time, The color on my lengths doesnt fade that much at all, its only the roots that fades with me, but it isnt very visible before after a month or so. I love the color this gives me, a deep and vibrant copper color that isnt too bright but looks natural. I already have red hair from using henna previously, but my original hair color is a medium ash blonde. I will continue to use this.

pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I have used these many times and they work nicely!

nice

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like regular henna

good, not that good coverage.

Posted by 4801712380860252540 on Sep 13, 2014

the instructions are too messy- you can just blend it with some dark tea to get better results - but anyway it's more reddish brown than foxy- red :)

purchase of henna

Posted by Reviewer2076161 on Jul 16, 2008

we were very satisfied with the delivery and the product itself..thanks

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1704795 on Sep 11, 2009

I use this color on my naturally light/medium brown hair and it comes out as a beautiful color. My hair is not too red, but not boring brown either. Yes...you hair does smell like spinach...I thought it was hay...but that fades after the first day! I love henna...I'll never go back to chemicals again.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3188718 on Apr 18, 2010

Nice smell and feels very natural. bright colour

Light Mountain Henna

Posted by Reviewer3328332 on May 22, 2010

My wife has used this Henna for 30 years and loves it. It's getting harder and harder to find, so glad you carry it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »