• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Make sure you follow the directions!

Posted by Reviewer1475324 on Apr 16, 2011

In the instructions it said if you wanted to make your hair even more red you could add a teaspoon of nutmeg. It also said that if your hair tends to turn red you should not heat the product while it is in your hair. I added nutmeg and blowdryed my hair while the product was in and my hair came out a little too red. However now it has faded to a very nice shade of red. I believe if I would've followed the directions, and done a strand test, it would've came out perfectly. Will be buying again, but this time no nutmeg or heating.

good~

Posted by 5573571316001178630 on May 24, 2012

nice color and won't make the hair dry~

Beautiful Henna hair dye

Posted by marinamoonmermaid on Jan 31, 2014

I've only tried the Caca rouge henna from Lush before switching over to this one because the lush henna didnt stay too long on my hair before my roots started to show of and I also haeard rumors about it not being as natural as its stated. I love this kind of henna though, I love thats its a powder and not bricks like the one from Lush and the color is really deep and lasts for a long time, The color on my lengths doesnt fade that much at all, its only the roots that fades with me, but it isnt very visible before after a month or so. I love the color this gives me, a deep and vibrant copper color that isnt too bright but looks natural. I already have red hair from using henna previously, but my original hair color is a medium ash blonde. I will continue to use this.

pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

I have used these many times and they work nicely!

nice

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like regular henna

good, not that good coverage.

Posted by 4801712380860252540 on Sep 13, 2014

the instructions are too messy- you can just blend it with some dark tea to get better results - but anyway it's more reddish brown than foxy- red :)

Not sure if I will purchase again.

Posted by 5107447666385369396 on Nov 16, 2016

This product is definitely not bad, judging by the amount of positive reviews. This was the first time I have ever used henna. I have been chemically dying my hair for about 15 years. So this was apply over fairly dry, damaged and already red (dyed) hair. It is very orange - which I have read most pure henna dyes are, or at least the first few times you use them. It seems to be a very yellow orange for my roots (un-dyed ash/light brown). I bought two boxes so I will most likely dye it again in a few weeks time and hope the colour is a bit less orange. Otherwise I don't think I will buy this product again. It seems nice and natural, just not sure the pigment is as strong as some other red hennas out there - but I am new to this. I am not completely unhappy with the first result. So I still rate it as 4 stars because it definitely wasn't a bad experience. This product is very affordable.

The best

Posted by IherbPili on Nov 23, 2016

Best henna I have ever tried

Red Henna

Posted by 5398208882443708848 on Dec 02, 2016

I bought this being very skeptical. I had never used henna hair dye before but had heard of other people using it. Pros. It covered all the grey I had and didn't wash out. Typical chemical dye will wash out of my hair in the first week, but this didn't do that. You still can't see my grey except where it is starting to grow out. It didn't have a terrible smell. It did smell, but more like tea or organic material. This smell stayed for a few days. You can wash your hair immediately after use. It didn't burn or hurt my scalp like other products. Cons. It is a little more runny, which makes it more messy. However it wipes off of everything with a little bleach. No long term staining. It takes a little longer than normal hair dye and you have to heat it with a blow dryer to get the full effect. Overall. I would recommend the product because in my opinion it works better. It may take longer but it stays in your hair longer and doesn't fade as bad.

purchase of henna

Posted by Reviewer2076161 on Jul 16, 2008

we were very satisfied with the delivery and the product itself..thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »