July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lily Organics, Inc., Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask, 1.66 fl oz

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1189632 on Oct 21, 2011

This mask does a skin very smooth! Very natural. Thanks!

THe VERY best mask

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Oct 28, 2011

This mask is the best i have every used. Leaves my skin soft and exfoliated. And best of all helps with breakouts. Great!

Very natural

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Sep 16, 2013

It feels very natural as I feel like I am just putting honey on my face. I really like the smell of honey. Skin feels very soft afterwards.

Magic Mask.

Posted by 5084410769631599716 on Sep 28, 2013

mask is great. Refreshes and nourishes the skin. I will buy more.

Love it!

Posted by 5355270926370399733 on Mar 19, 2014

Yes, I only got this product about a week ago in the mail.... might I say that I love how quickly iHerb ships their products, it's fabulous and the reason I keep ordering from this site. Like I was saying, I've only been using this product for about a week now, you're only supposed to use this mask 2-3 times a week, I used it for the second time yesterday and I really am just falling in love with it. I didn't even know what to expect when I got this product, but I knew that I have dark spots and I hate them, this honestly helps. The consistency of it is almost like honey, it even tastes sweet (I accidentally got some on my lips) like honey! Anyways I left it on for 25 minutes like it says and even right after taking it off, I can see my skin is brighter and looks more alive. I really love this product and I'm pretty happy with the results! Definitely will re-order when I run out!