Lily of the Desert, 99% Aloe Vera Gelly, 8 oz (228 g)

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Nov 22, 2014

I'm really liking this gel! It's feel very nice and light on my skin (I use it on my face) I hope it will reduce some of my acne scarring, but I have only been using this for 1 week. It hasn't made break out, so I'm gonna keep using it. This does not moisturise your skin well, so follow up with a cream or lotion after.

► A Superb Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 23, 2014

It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic tube which is very convenient to carry around. Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes & good health to everyone!

Aloe Vera Gelly works!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I bought this gelly for my husband to use as the after shave cream. He had sensitive skin prone to dryness after shave. He's been using this gelly for few weeks now and says he's happy with how it works! dryness and irritation is gone from his skin, absolutely kissable now :) If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below. thanks!

One of the bests

Posted by 5369387721314310633 on May 09, 2014

My skin loves this product and the price is great.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5711759221426984859 on Jul 01, 2014

Lo he usado para las quemaduras solares y tiene un resultado fantastico. Refresca, alivia y cicatriza, facilitando la curacion de este tipo de quemaduras.