► A Superb Aloe Vera Product With Multiple Uses

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 23, 2014

It's nature's wonder in a nice plastic tube which is very convenient to carry around. Absorbs quickly and makes the skin soft and pliable. It leaves no residue whatsoever. It works wonders for sun burned skin and itchy skin. It is also great for skin irritation and acne breakout. It really helps soothe the skin, calms the redness and dries without leaving a sticky film. It also hydrates at least 3 epidermal layers. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes & good health to everyone!

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Nov 22, 2014

I'm really liking this gel! It's feel very nice and light on my skin (I use it on my face) I hope it will reduce some of my acne scarring, but I have only been using this for 1 week. It hasn't made break out, so I'm gonna keep using it. This does not moisturise your skin well, so follow up with a cream or lotion after.

Aloe Vera Gelly works!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I bought this gelly for my husband to use as the after shave cream. He had sensitive skin prone to dryness after shave. He's been using this gelly for few weeks now and says he's happy with how it works! dryness and irritation is gone from his skin, absolutely kissable now :) If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below. thanks!

One of the bests

Posted by 5369387721314310633 on May 09, 2014

My skin loves this product and the price is great.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5711759221426984859 on Jul 01, 2014

Lo he usado para las quemaduras solares y tiene un resultado fantastico. Refresca, alivia y cicatriza, facilitando la curacion de este tipo de quemaduras.

Good!

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Aug 04, 2014

Good consistency and so far effective for skin care :)

Great for BODY only

Posted by 5447437902136641987 on Aug 01, 2016

It leaves a white lotion like residue that disappears quickly but scares me when I put it on my body. I'm sort of skeptical about using it on your face since after all it's not pure aloe vera. Great alternative for my oily skin but I'd recommend something else for your face

Gelée d'Aloe Vera, Lily of the Desert

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015

Vraiment déçue par cette gelée, laisse une sensation de tiraillement désagréable, contient du phenoxyethanol en plus, je ne rachèterai pas.

I love it!!

Posted by 5278070193251211841 on Apr 26, 2015

It's cool and refreshing to the skin yet doesn't sting. Unlike Palmer's 100% aloe vera gel which brought tears to my eyes and stings my skin.

Good

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Nov 22, 2014

Using this for eczema on myself and my baby. There is a light menthol touch after applying it to soothe the itch. Seems odourless, easy to apply, and non-sticky when dried.