Je l'adore!!!!

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

J'aime ce gel d'aloe vera que j'utilise: -en base matifiante visage avant ma crème -en hydratant cheveux -après une piqûre d'insecte ou une brulure Bref, à toujours avoir dans son frigo

me encanta

Posted by 5052149025707902727 on Mar 01, 2016

la recomiendo 100% lo uso casi a diario tengo la piel super sensible, me irrito con todo, y con este gel se me alivia mucho las rojeces, repito seguro

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

Super natural and fast absorbing, very regenerating, I use it on my eccema and works very well.

Wonderful aloe vera

Posted by currency on Sep 16, 2015

Wonderful product! It helps alleviate any itching or sunburn that I have. I also use it as a moisturizer and it makes my skin fresher and calmer with a bonus cooling effect. Great for my sensitive skin. It absorbs fast, non-sticky and doesn't make me feel greasy at all. Recommended!

I LOVE THIS

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

Since I discovered IHerb I have been buying this. I have dry acne-prone skin and this mixed in with my moisturizer keeps my dry skin at bay. I will so recommend! It also contains Vitamin E, A and C which is powerful antioxidants.

Want to moisturizing my skin

Posted by 5257587216891549837 on Sep 08, 2015

Not try yet. Want to mix with other skin care product to make more moist to my skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Aug 28, 2015

99% organic aloe sounds fantastic! I use it for dry skin parts, cuts, burned spots, etc...for many things. It doesn't seem to help for dry skin much but cuts well.

Good

Posted by 4677984822853606848 on Aug 21, 2015

has a cooling felling on skin, absorbs very quickly.

Feel nice

Posted by 5295689977529593187 on Aug 07, 2015

I have sensitive skin, when I use this gel it feel nice. But I don't like the smell.

Their former product was far superior

Posted by 4690469500374647097 on Aug 03, 2015

Used their previous product, and it was spectacular. I do have sensitive skin, and after I use this product, my skin gets really itchy. However, my girl friend really likes this product, which is why I'll give it four stars, with a note that if you do have sensitive skin as I do, to find another product.