Great for BODY only

Posted by 5447437902136641987 on Aug 01, 2016

It leaves a white lotion like residue that disappears quickly but scares me when I put it on my body. I'm sort of skeptical about using it on your face since after all it's not pure aloe vera. Great alternative for my oily skin but I'd recommend something else for your face

Good

Posted by Reviewer3203225 on Aug 28, 2015

99% organic aloe sounds fantastic! I use it for dry skin parts, cuts, burned spots, etc...for many things. It doesn't seem to help for dry skin much but cuts well.

Want to moisturizing my skin

Posted by 5257587216891549837 on Sep 08, 2015

Not try yet. Want to mix with other skin care product to make more moist to my skin.

me encanta

Posted by 5052149025707902727 on Mar 01, 2016

la recomiendo 100% lo uso casi a diario tengo la piel super sensible, me irrito con todo, y con este gel se me alivia mucho las rojeces, repito seguro

拿來當凍膜使用,還不錯

Posted by SiuChingChing on May 10, 2016

收到已有一段時間,夏天放雪櫃中敷上面感覺很舒服,不過99%蘆薈成份會有點刺痛,但不影響效果,補濕!

Perfecto para piel sensibilizada

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Jun 14, 2016

Quizás no sea la fórmula más pura de un gel de aloe, pero en mi caso funciona genial.Es lo único que uso en mi piel tras la depilación, con quemaduras y para hidratar en verano. Nada me refresca e hidrata la piel como el gel de aloe. Perfecto cuando te estás realizando un tratamiento de depilación láser.

very natural aloe vera gelly

Posted by 5448133507485305750 on Jul 14, 2016

Good that it has no parabens, feel safe to use it. It calms my skin quickly after sun bath.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Nov 23, 2014

Moisturizes well, perfect before going out in the sun to workout, also works well in winter when skin is very dry, relatively odorless, conveniently packaged, I use it on my scalp as well.

Buena calidad-precio

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 29, 2015

Es un gel que se absorbe rápidamente, me ha gustado mucho

feels nice

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Mar 16, 2015

I haven't finished my last purchase from Millcreek so i haven't much to say except that it is not sticky, absorbs well and has nearly no odor which is nice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »