Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3060085 on Sep 01, 2009

Love it! Helps calm an upset stomach and helps regulate digestive system.

Aloe Vera Detox

Posted by Reviewer2950091 on Mar 24, 2010

I use this to mainly keep my parrots in good health because it can avert many potential hazards in foods purchased in the grocery stores. This helped heal a very sick bird of mine at one time.

stomach be gone

Posted by Reviewer1002750 on Jul 02, 2009

I love this stuff, it has helped me loose stomach fat and has really controlled my appetite. I dont eat much, but I am a snacker, and this has toned my appetite down alot. I am down from 132 to 127 and now my husband is taking it as well. Thanks

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1172056 on Dec 13, 2009

I first tried this product at retail store. It helped with some stomach problems I was having. I really wanted to continue taking it, but it was expensive. iherb had the best price so I bought here. (Love the lollipop! Made me smile!)

Can feel the difference!

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Oct 15, 2011

Take on an empty stomach in the morning when I start feeling sluggish from an accumulation of heavy duty meds and it helps to dump my liver of the toxins; have taken regular aloe vera gel (same company) also to help with stomach and as a gentle laxative for years but for "detox" this can't be beat.

Aloe detox formula

Posted by Reviewer1777680 on Jan 07, 2012

this product keeps my diverticulosus under control. Can't live without it.

Very good stuff!

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Oct 16, 2013

I can see improvements of my skin and digestion. Like this item. Plan to use it often and place it to my daily routine.

A HEALER

Posted by 5130813985116287339 on Oct 23, 2014

All you need is a little of this healing detox formula. I mix it with a small amount of water. If you are looking for something to make your stomach feel good, this is the product for you. No, it doesn't taste like a delicious cherry soda, but it is soothing once it gets to your stomach and that's what counts!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4750903491508213556 on May 02, 2016

All the family use it, even my parrots. One of them had a liver problem that was solved with aloe detox formula.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1654788 on Jun 07, 2010

I love easy to take and effective in detoxifying your body

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »