New To iHerb?

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula, Mint Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by YourNameHere on Sep 23, 2010

Seems to work

odd taste, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

tastes kind of bleh which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5 (covering up the taste of aloe vera with mint doesn't necessarily make it more palatable) BUT this has worked wonders for me! I went off my proton pump inhibitor meds 2 months ago, after taking them for 5 years. normally this means SUPER ACIDIC STOMACH because the pumps are working overtime after being inhibited for so long. however, I started taking this immediately and I have had very little acid reflux and stomach pains. fantastic (other than the taste)!

Lily of the Desert Stomach formula

Posted by Reviewer1101254 on Jun 18, 2009

Lily of the Desert changed their bottle, I panic when I first got my order. After reading the label it was the same stuff I've been taking. Having IBS this stuff helps alot. iherb has the best price on this product.

Great for the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1716151 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought this for my Mom because she says she cant taste food and therefore doesnt want to eat. After drinking this formula you feel refresh because of the minty taste it leaves in your mouth. This has help my Mother a little, makes her eat a little bit more. My Mom also says she feel less sudden pain in her stomach as before. Overall this is a good product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 04, 2011

This has been a big help with my acid reflux. It doesn't have a preservative in it, but the other Lily of The Desert drink I was using before didn't and I ended up throwing it away early every time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »