Phenominal

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Sep 01, 2010

This formula is amazing in so many ways. It works great for IBS. my family takes it daily after it fixed my wife's IBS. I had gastritis and it took that away as well. Using this in conjunction with Natures Way Optima probiotics has really made our digestion perfect. This formula is also good for other inflammatory conditions.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Feb 25, 2008

I don't even think about taking my stomach meds for reflux, before meals, anymore since using this product. As long as I take it at least once a day, I'm good. Helps with elimination too, if your prone to constipation.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 06, 2008

I love this product! Help put all my IBS symptoms at ease! I have IBS with constipation and this along with carlson's cod liver oil has helped me tremendously! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

Actually Works ! HIGHLY Recommend !

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 21, 2015

I tried all kinds of supplements over the years to try to heal my digestive tract from long term seizure meds, and none of them helped me, so I was skeptical about trying this one when my Doctor recommended it for constipation and other issues.like having blood and food in the stool. I believe I may have low stomach acid as well, and this seems to help with that, too. The blood in the stool has stopped completely, my appetite is better, and I'm much more regular than before starting the product. It also helps with Nausea, too. I also take Thorne Research GI encaps with it to enhance and get the DGL licorice that is not in this product. PS - It has also helped others that I have recommended this product to. I'd say that's proof it really does work.

odd taste, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

tastes kind of bleh which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5 (covering up the taste of aloe vera with mint doesn't necessarily make it more palatable) BUT this has worked wonders for me! I went off my proton pump inhibitor meds 2 months ago, after taking them for 5 years. normally this means SUPER ACIDIC STOMACH because the pumps are working overtime after being inhibited for so long. however, I started taking this immediately and I have had very little acid reflux and stomach pains. fantastic (other than the taste)!

Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by YourNameHere on Sep 23, 2010

Seems to work

Lily of the Desert Stomach formula

Posted by Reviewer1101254 on Jun 18, 2009

Lily of the Desert changed their bottle, I panic when I first got my order. After reading the label it was the same stuff I've been taking. Having IBS this stuff helps alot. iherb has the best price on this product.

Awful Taste

Posted by Reviewer2466588 on Feb 08, 2010

I purchased this item for my young daughter who has Ulcerative Colitis because of the healing properties of Aloe Gel, Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root for the GI system. The smell and taste was beyond what she could tolerate, even when mixed with various beverages. However, I did give the product to an adult friend who liked it.

Not Horrible, Not Great

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Feb 19, 2009

As far as healing properties for the stomach goes, this product has a lot of them. It's more of a gel than a liquid, and tastes like mint, well a medicinal mint.

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer3244787 on Jun 12, 2011

I highly recommend that every customer of iherb buy this product! I think it should be used on a daily basis in maintaining a healthy digestive system.