July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula, Mint Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Jun 04, 2008

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Feb 25, 2008

I don't even think about taking my stomach meds for reflux, before meals, anymore since using this product. As long as I take it at least once a day, I'm good. Helps with elimination too, if your prone to constipation.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 06, 2008

I love this product! Help put all my IBS symptoms at ease! I have IBS with constipation and this along with carlson's cod liver oil has helped me tremendously! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 08, 2009

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

Great price for a wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1508918 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been using this product daily for a couple of months now and it has helped my stomach feel wonderful. iHerb has the best price that I have found on the internet and local stores.