Herbal Stomach Formula

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Feb 07, 2009

If my stomach is upset or I feel nauseous this takes care of it within 10 minutes.

some relief

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on Feb 03, 2009

i use this for digestive problems and sluggish digestion as well as heartburn. decent formula but i still continue to have digestion issues.

have used for years - it's great

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Jan 13, 2009

so soothing. and so much less $$$ than when i used to buy at whole foods.

cooling

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

This has a cooling effect on the stomach its great

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2345706 on Jul 17, 2008

great product!

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Jun 04, 2008

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

Lily of the Desert

Posted by Reviewer1241679 on May 27, 2008

This is exactly what I wanted and which this size was not available from my local Health Food Store at a very reasonable price.

helps with stomach problems.

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on May 21, 2008

herbal stomach,found it very good,will buy again.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3169971 on Apr 09, 2008

This product healed my damaged stomach lining (gastritis)almost immediately--when nothing else worked. An enhanced sense of general well-being and vitality are also benefits. Mostly likely this is because aloe vera is packed with nutrients and beneficial digestive enzymes. A great daily tonic for anyone, but especially those with digestive issues.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Feb 25, 2008

I don't even think about taking my stomach meds for reflux, before meals, anymore since using this product. As long as I take it at least once a day, I'm good. Helps with elimination too, if your prone to constipation.