July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 1-star

tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Feb 18, 2012

I like the taste of aloe vera but I don't like this product. I also found it interesting that the company thinks being the largest supplier of aloe vera is a plus. I prefer Life Time All Natural Aloe Vera Gel. Tastes almost like candy and feels so good.

Worst Smell

Posted by 5141767845098182337 on Sep 16, 2013

I have purchased aloe vera juice before but never the gel. I wanted to try the gel because I use it in my hair. The smell was so awful I just through it out. I dont know if I should try another gel or stick to the juice...but i wont purchase thos again.

Rash

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

I had an allergic reaction from the gel. Caused a red rash that resembled sun burn. Fortunately the rash stopped once I discontinued use.