Rash

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

I had an allergic reaction from the gel. Caused a red rash that resembled sun burn. Fortunately the rash stopped once I discontinued use.

Can't get myself to drink this:-(

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Aug 21, 2014

Are you meant to drink this? I haven't been able to, as the smell is awfull. I used it in a homemade shampoo recipe (with coconut oil), but ubfortunately this wasn't for me either. Not sure what to do with it..

Taste sour?

Posted by 4946850037086055712 on Jul 12, 2015

It's my first time ordering aloe vera gel and it certainly didn't taste like the ones I've tried fresh in the supermarkets. It's sour and smells really bad. Not sure if my bottle has gone bad en route the shipment to my country.

tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Feb 18, 2012

I like the taste of aloe vera but I don't like this product. I also found it interesting that the company thinks being the largest supplier of aloe vera is a plus. I prefer Life Time All Natural Aloe Vera Gel. Tastes almost like candy and feels so good.

Worst Smell

Posted by 5141767845098182337 on Sep 16, 2013

I have purchased aloe vera juice before but never the gel. I wanted to try the gel because I use it in my hair. The smell was so awful I just through it out. I dont know if I should try another gel or stick to the juice...but i wont purchase thos again.