Aloe Vera

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Aloe Vera juice is commonly known as a skin healer, moisturizer and softener. It is dramatically effective on burns of all types and is good for cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne, poison-ivy and eczema. Taken internally 98-99% pure aloe vera juice is known to aid in the healing of stomach disorders, ulcers, consipation, colitis and all colon problems. Regular use of aloe vera juice will keep the colon clean. Smoothe and easy to drink. Pleasant tasting. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

Lily of the Desert also carries a preservative free whole leaf aloe vera juice. I only gave this one a 4 star review because it has preservatives. Other than that is is very good.

Great quality Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Mar 26, 2008

I use the product to soothe my digestive tract. After a past history of ulcerative colitis, it has become a fairly regular regimen, along with a good probiotic. Essential for those folks who have ulcers, bad digestion, etc.

Lily of the Desert, Whole leaf aloe vera juice - excelent

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

I really love this product! Everyone in my family takes it every day as a general tonic. Aloe vera is a plant related to cactus. If you take by mouth aloe helps for stomach ulcers, bowel diseases, constipation , fever, for inflammation and asthma too. You can apply to the skin to protect for burns, sunburn, to kill bacteria. Lily of the Desert aloe vera purity and content are certified by the IASC. I recommend this product! Thanks.

Wonderful Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2697822 on Dec 26, 2007

This is a fantastic product. I use it extensively for digestive and heartburn issues.

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer3111690 on Jan 24, 2008

I have just started using this in the past month and do feel it is helping my GI tract to heal

Iike it!

Posted by viOlla on Apr 09, 2012

Quality is perfect! I use it as healthy morning cocktail with water, honey and lemon juice.

Hair Product

Posted by Reviewer2101118 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been transitioning my hair to its natural texture for about five months. I learned about this product from You-tube. It feels great on my hair. I mix it with coconut oil and jojoba oil. It works great as a leave-in conditioner

Try this.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008

Great product.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1868943 on Oct 02, 2009

I bought this product because I wanted a natural way to detoxify. Before drinking the aloe vera juice my comlexion was rough. Also in the morning, after getting out of bed I would feel my ankles and feet in pain. I assumed that both these symptoms were from the toxins in my boby. After two weeks of drinking aloe vera juice my skin is glowing and my feet do not hurt. Great shipping and great prices!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »