• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• Customer Ratings

Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2041571 on Sep 09, 2013

We drink this Aloe daily and enjoy its many health benefits!

Aloe Vera Juice, gallon

Posted by 5734567489755867581 on Nov 18, 2012

Quite nice to find a reasonable price on this Inner Fillet Aloe and in gallon size. The quarts in glass [which I always prefer] were wonderful, and said preservative free, but this price allows it to be a daily affair. iHerb treats customers well.

Aloe Juice

Posted by Reviewer1635320 on Apr 11, 2012

Unsure if this juice is the cause, but I am feeling better while taking it.

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz. (One Gallon) 3.78 liters

Posted by Reviewer1549634 on Feb 08, 2012

My whole digestive tract has been commpromised. I find that this aloe vera juice has been an immense help in healing the wall in my stomach. I will continue using it from now on.

Wonderful aloe vera juice

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 24, 2012

I love it. Very nice, mild taste... goes down very east, don't mind drinking it at all...!!!

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz (One Gallon), 3.78 Liters(LTD-00128)

Posted by Reviewer1501267 on Dec 20, 2011

Great for cleaning all that crudd out of your gut! It's great to keep insides healthy!

Aloe Vera juice

Posted by Reviewer2675209 on Nov 16, 2011

I started taking this the same time I started taking the Nerve & Osteo and I will not quit taking either one. I have never had regular bowels and now just like clock work.

Great value!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Oct 03, 2011

This is a wonderful value & an excellent product! I was buying another similar product, but this is better for much less money!!

safe, effective tonic

Posted by Reviewer2991737 on Sep 28, 2011

A few years ago when I was temporarily disabled with pain from damaged neck and upper thoracic vertebrae, I was about to turn back to a steroidal medicine for relief, when my acupuncturist said I could get the same effect drinking generous amounts of aloe vera juice, without risking the serious side-effects of the steroidal medicine. Amazingly it worked and I went on the search for a high quality, affordable aloe vera juice. Lily of the Desert is the one (organic with no preservatives) and iHerb is the most reliable and low-priced source I have found. If I consume a gallon over the course of about 2 weeks, I find I'm relieved of these pain symptoms for 2-4 months. This review is for the "inner fillet" aloe vera juice product -- I have yet to try the "whole leaf" aloe vera juice since I've read that it is the outside (green) part of the aloe vera leaf that causes diarrhea if you ingest too much.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Aug 09, 2011

mix it with glass of water. Soothes my stomach