• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• Reviews | English

Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz (one gallon)

Posted by Reviewer1490607 on Jun 04, 2008

This product can be easily found in most health food stores and on the internet. What makes Iheib stand out above everyone selling this product is there low shipping and the price of their products. Not to mention the benefits of the product. Since taking aloe vera juice I no longer have acid reflux and my overall well being has improved.

Best Value for the Money

Posted by Reviewer2889235 on Jul 31, 2008

If you use a lot of Aloe Vera juice, this is the way to go.

Great company, Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2922871 on Sep 02, 2009

Great, exactly what I ordered!

SUPER PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Aug 19, 2009

BEST PRODUCT FOR GERD OR ACID REFLUX!!! ALSO HELPED OUT WITH IBS AND EXCESS GAS!!!!! TASTES SOMETHING LIKE PICKLE JUICE, BUT I LIKE PICKLES, SO DIDN'T MIND THE TASTE!!!!RECOMMEND TO ANYONE SUFFERING FROM STOMACH PROBLEMS!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2971321 on Nov 30, 2008

I have diverticulosis and have suffered through some tough battles with my intestines. Since using this product I have had no reoccurances.

safe, effective tonic

Posted by Reviewer2991737 on Sep 28, 2011

A few years ago when I was temporarily disabled with pain from damaged neck and upper thoracic vertebrae, I was about to turn back to a steroidal medicine for relief, when my acupuncturist said I could get the same effect drinking generous amounts of aloe vera juice, without risking the serious side-effects of the steroidal medicine. Amazingly it worked and I went on the search for a high quality, affordable aloe vera juice. Lily of the Desert is the one (organic with no preservatives) and iHerb is the most reliable and low-priced source I have found. If I consume a gallon over the course of about 2 weeks, I find I'm relieved of these pain symptoms for 2-4 months. This review is for the "inner fillet" aloe vera juice product -- I have yet to try the "whole leaf" aloe vera juice since I've read that it is the outside (green) part of the aloe vera leaf that causes diarrhea if you ingest too much.

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer3025514 on Jan 30, 2008

This product is helping my digestive system.

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Oct 01, 2010

I think Lily of the Desert has the best Aloe products. I drink 2-4oz a day to help my Leaky Gut problems.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

This is a cost effective way to get your aloe vera juice. Only 2-3 oz a day keeps everything going smooth!

Kelly Schuetz

Posted by Reviewer3119020 on Dec 09, 2008

Your site was easy to use. My order was received on time in excellent condition. Product is just as we expected.