Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3011921 on Mar 12, 2014

This aloe vera juice sort of tasted like gasoline. It was so repulsive, I just threw the whole bottle away. Unfortunately, since it's a food item, I can't return it. I'm glad it only cost me a few dollars. It's not worth a penny.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Jun 02, 2014

As someone who's been dealing with atrophic gastritis and achlorhydria , this has consistently demonstrated benefits to me. I've found it works quickly to help stimulate the stomach to move contents through, possibly by due to aloe's antibacterial properties which help kill of the undesirable bacteria feeding on whatever food is in the stomach at that time. Aloe has also helped accelerate my recovery from leaky gut in the past. This smaller size bottle is very convenient for traveling.

Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Sep 08, 2014

J'utilise ce jus d'aloe vera pour hydrater mes cheveux, je le mets dans mon vapo!! Je trouve qu'il est extremement moins cher qu'en France!!! Merci iherb !!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5357408150720841327 on Sep 06, 2014

This is a great product for me. I have nearly gone through almost 10 bottles and will be placing another order to 10 today. This has been great for detangling my extremely course hair in which I am very tender headed. I just place it in a spray bottle straight and spray my hair and I don't have to rinse it out because the smell goes away before it dries. I also use it daily to drink, it does have a bit of a bad taste when drinking it straight but many things that are good for you may not always taste the best. I mix it with other drinks which makes it taste great and even my son and grandchildren love it and drinks it regularly. Keep selling this product at this great price and I will keep buying it. You have made a customer for live. Thanks

Aloe Vera Juice