Not sure about this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

It tastes horrible, so I just couldn't drink it - not after having felt no effect at all

Real natural power

Posted by 4841156681704997508 on Dec 12, 2015

This pure product releases all the natural power of the amazing Aloe Vera Plant - created to repair and restore healthy conditions in the circulatory system together with nettle and silicium.

INNER FILLET, CERTIFIED

Posted by Reviewer2686003 on Sep 22, 2015

A great price and pleasant tasting product and hunted high and low to find Certified product here in Australia - had to buy from iHerb. Peace of mind with a approved product and one that my medical doctor would approve.

Really Nice Juice

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015

I love it has a clean taste and smell and it is soothing tho the stomach. but iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

Great...always.

Posted by 4825447797725103337 on Apr 25, 2015

I ordered this every time I make an order.

A good tasting product

Posted by 4657584250655444103 on Mar 28, 2015

It is difficult to make a good Aloe Juice. Aloe is not know to keep very well. which is why many are made from concentrates. I have tried this a number of times and recommend it.

aloe vera

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Feb 23, 2015

Love this and love that it is preservative-free, with no other additives. I am very unhappy that the concentrated version of the same thing has been discontinued. It made more sense for posting overseas for it to be concentrated. However, as this is now the only one available, I guess no choice!

HEALING

Posted by Reviewer1414871 on Dec 29, 2014

I first bought this on the suggestion of my cousin, who said this would help my digestive system, the stomach and colon. After only three days of using it, I could tell a HUGE difference for the better! I have an internal bleeding disorder and it just wrecks havoc on my system. This is great! I have already bought another bottle to have on hand when I finish this first bottle. Great stuff folks!

Great tasting- does the job

Posted by 4745402411229583451 on Nov 25, 2014

(as in good for my digestion) However one of the 2 preservatives in it gave me stomach pains.(I'm very sensitive)

cant take it the smell

Posted by 5075192577367826643 on Nov 10, 2014

My hubby can take it the smell so he finished it. he feel good. but for me don't like the taste at all.