Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Aug 20, 2008

I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.

aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Zerkalo on Jul 22, 2011

Mix a glass of water + 1-2 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 tsp honey, 3-4 tsp lemon juice = useful drink!

Tastes good, and feels good

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 18, 2013

I take two ounces every morning, waits for fifteen minutes and then have my breakfast and vitamins. I also use it if I'm about to have a real heavy dinner. I feel that this makes me healthier and gives me good digestion. Also, before I used this I was totally knocked out every time I had a cold. Now I'm up on my feet, functioning like normal, only with a little nose drip. (This could also come from the acai I ve begun to take together with the aloe vera.) Only draw back is that I empty this too quickly, so I will try something new now so I won't have to buy this every month. As I've said before, with taxes and all that, I have to limit my orders both according to weight and price. I really wish iHerb would come up with something that wouldn't make this so difficult (like strawberrynet pays all the extra paid money back to you).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1815274 on Mar 09, 2009

Great product, very fresh. Aloe is my go to when I need a little help with stomach discomforts. I actually mix some liquid Vit C with it and I get a powerful healthful drink. Great price too!

Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer2467748 on Mar 20, 2009

I had randomly picked out this product over all the other aloe vera juice. This product doesn't have a thick slimy texture like the other aloe vera juices that I have tried before. But I still couldn't drink this juice with plain water because of its taste. When I drank this juice mixed in with fruit smoothies, it improved my indigestion problems.

Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1181240 on Jun 07, 2010

We have many people from infants to the elderly using this product for many digestive issues and skin irritations. We cant hardly keep this product in stock.

Amazing! I love it!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013

The taste isn't awful, as some other Aloe Vera I've tasted has been. It made me more energetic and my IBS tummy felt more relaxed while drinking this. Amazing!

tastes nice

Posted by Reviewer2612814 on Dec 19, 2011

I use it as morning coctail with honey, lime juice and apple vinnegar

Inner Fillet is the Best

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this for my husband, as he is trying to 'get off' Prilosec (severe reflux).This aloe along with mastic gum & DGL are helping considerably. Time will tell if it is a permanent 'fix'. At least he is down to 1/2 Prilosec once or twice a week.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2354354 on Oct 16, 2007

my wife loves this product takes it everyday.