Best Aloe juice!!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Jul 01, 2014

Wanted to try this for ages, but is`s always so expensive here in Sweden (26 dollar). Glad I found it on iHerb.com. Really good for my stomach and skin. Also great taste.

Citrus Danger

Posted by Reviewer3021621 on Jan 26, 2010

Purchased to assist me after Nissen Fundoplication surgery GERD heartburn surgery and I could not drink it due to the high citric content. It is also very thick! Will try again after my internals heal then we shall see

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1521212 on Jan 31, 2010

ITS WONDERFUL FOR MY SKIN THANKS

Lily of the Desert

Posted by Reviewer1847979 on Jul 01, 2010

Excellent product!! It really works. I find that the quality and good prices at iHerb are the best online. Thank you. June

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Jan 14, 2011

I continually order this and love it. Great for intestinal problems

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2178230 on Aug 15, 2011

We mix one-two ounces with a little juice. Helps soothe acid reflux.

good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Oct 25, 2011

This product really did help heal the hemmoroids.

great aloe

Posted by Reviewer2432582 on Dec 21, 2011

this has helped my stomach acid a lot

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

i like it very much!!!!!

ood product.

Posted by 4719996709294746223 on Sep 25, 2012

i know it's suppose to be eaten but i actually use it in my hair. after i tried to drink it wasn't the best taste. great product for hair. aloea make my hair sooooooooooooo mosturize i had reallllly bad dry hair and this is a miracle. for hair i give it a five star. but SINCE it is suppose to be for drinking bad taste AND not the best smell in the world. AGAIN AMAZING product for hair oh and also for some reason hen i use it for a good amount of time it STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR. i'm black and oing natural from relax hair and after i wash my hair it defitnitly straighter then if i didn't use this product. buy this for hair i ould recommend but not for driking. reason i decided to use it in my hair as be cause even tough it asn't 100 percent natural if i can put it inside my body i can also put it outside my body. that was my logical reason. dry hair awsom produt. oh it also strenghten my hair REALLY good. you know thosereally thin fiber cord sometimes use to cut stuff if i hold my hair down and go up and down on my hair it is sooo... i don't know how to explen it. it just feel strong and sharp like i can cut something with it.(hope this help)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »