Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Aloe Vera juice is good for so many different things. It has a cool and refreshing flavor. It is very effective on burns of all types and is also useful on cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne , poison - ivy and eczema. If taken internally it is a great aid in the healing of stomach disorders, ulcers, constipation, colitis and all colon problems. Regular use of aloe vera juice will keep the colon clean. This is a very useful product with many beneficial results! IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Check out the freebies and the daily and weekly specials.

Great!!

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Feb 08, 2010

Thank you iherb for the work you do. I have alot of stomach issues, irritable bowel and really bad indigestion along with diverticulitis. It really helped calm my stomach down. No preservatives makes this a great product due to reactions I have with some preservatives. When taking it with my daily vitamins it does seem to give me a extra boost.

Organic and No Preservatives

Posted by Reviewer3053272 on Nov 16, 2009

We buy this brand because it is organic and uses only citric acid to keep it fresh. We use it whenever we feel like we're coming down with a cold or flu. It will even cure a urinary tract infection: 2 oz aloe vera juice in a glass of water 3 x day for 3 to 4 days and avoid sweets. Blessed relief. This worked even after prescription medications failed. Also, the juice can be applied to acne to help it heal.

Great Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Dec 21, 2011

I decided to get this brand, because it is whole leaf and has less preservatives than others. I take it for my IBS. I was told my a homeopathic doctor,(my neighbor) 40 years ago to take aloe vera. She had a plant and would cut off a leaf and squeeze it's contents out and down her throat. Do your homework, Aloe Vera is wonderful stuff and this one is good.

soothes

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

Helps soothes stomach after overeating or indulging in acidic or spicy foods. Relieves constipation.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Nov 04, 2011

This is a good brand and it works on me. If I feel heartburn coming on, I'll drink an ounce of Aloe vera juice and begin to feel better right away.

T. Reed

Posted by Reviewer1984588 on Apr 16, 2008

Does what it claims!!!

Pure

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Jun 16, 2011

Looked for one with the least amount of preservatives, this was it.

Aloe Vera Juice, Whole Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1824901 on Jun 18, 2010

I actually made a leave-in conditioner with my aloe vera juice & my different oils. My hair was so so so soft & moisturized. i will definitely be ordering from iHerb in the future

Aloe Vera Juice without preservatives

Posted by Reviewer1179825 on Jul 24, 2009

This is one of the few Aloe Vera Juice products that don't contain loads of preservatives.