Lily of the Desert, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel, 128 fl oz (1 Gallon), 3.78 Liters (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2305819 From Missouri on Apr 21, 2008

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

Posted by Reviewer2310693 From Pennsylvania on Apr 27, 2008

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

Posted by Reviewer2141257 From Missouri on Dec 05, 2009

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1899037 From Nevada on Dec 05, 2009

I use this product for treatment of my fibromylia. I have found this to work much better than the juice and tastes better too. I mix it with my juices, i.e. orange, cranberry, tomato, etc. and drink to my health. I have used this product for ten years.

Intestinal Problems.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 From Nebraska on May 12, 2011

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.