Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2799441 on Jan 20, 2008

I have literally had bone change back to normal testing with this product. Definitly a 5 star rating!

The Best Calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Mar 16, 2008

My PT. suggested this calcium for me. I have osteoporousis and this is the most complete and best assimalated calcium to be found! It tastes pretty good too:O)

Lifesaver

Posted by IHerbforyou on May 27, 2012

I literally can not be without this product. I take it every evening and it calms my body down and I sleep like a baby again. Many people I now usethis product as finally can sleep again...This is great, not only for osteoporoses, but also great for those struggling with insomnia and interuptet sleep...Thank you IHerb for your great products and service:-)

calcium

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

Add this to your smoothie if you need extra calcium

liq Cal

Posted by Reviewer1578559 on Aug 10, 2010

great. except I have NOT been good about remembering to take it!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Apr 11, 2008

I love the way it digests

Liquid Health Products, Calcium&Magnesium 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1619542 on Apr 23, 2008

I love being able to take liquid Calcium. It tastes good in water and disolves quickly. It builds strong bones and keeps you from taking prescription drugs.

Ick

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jul 18, 2014

I should have read the ingredients list before purchasing this product. I wanted a calcium supplement I could take without having to swallow horse pills. I have tried the chewable version, but those seem to glue themselves to my teeth. This liquid does not taste great when first swallowed, but the worst part for me is the horrid aftertaste. When I took my first dose, I thought the taste wasn't very good, but not unbearable. Then the aftertaste kicked in and I thought "artificial sweetener". Supposedly Stevia is not an artificial sweetener, but it tastes like one and the leaves the same nasty aftertaste as all the artificial sweeteners do. This product is only a one-month supply, which makes it quite expensive, but in this case I'm glad it will be gone in a month. I will continue looking for something better.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1608297 on Dec 22, 2010

A very high quality calium --- in liquid form. So easy to take.

Liquid Health Products, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1335542 on Aug 25, 2008

love it, taste great and I sleep so well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »