Ick

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jul 18, 2014

I should have read the ingredients list before purchasing this product. I wanted a calcium supplement I could take without having to swallow horse pills. I have tried the chewable version, but those seem to glue themselves to my teeth. This liquid does not taste great when first swallowed, but the worst part for me is the horrid aftertaste. When I took my first dose, I thought the taste wasn't very good, but not unbearable. Then the aftertaste kicked in and I thought "artificial sweetener". Supposedly Stevia is not an artificial sweetener, but it tastes like one and the leaves the same nasty aftertaste as all the artificial sweeteners do. This product is only a one-month supply, which makes it quite expensive, but in this case I'm glad it will be gone in a month. I will continue looking for something better.

calcium

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

Add this to your smoothie if you need extra calcium

Lifesaver

Posted by IHerbforyou on May 27, 2012

I literally can not be without this product. I take it every evening and it calms my body down and I sleep like a baby again. Many people I now usethis product as finally can sleep again...This is great, not only for osteoporoses, but also great for those struggling with insomnia and interuptet sleep...Thank you IHerb for your great products and service:-)

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1608297 on Dec 22, 2010

A very high quality calium --- in liquid form. So easy to take.

liq Cal

Posted by Reviewer1578559 on Aug 10, 2010

great. except I have NOT been good about remembering to take it!

Hoppersmom

Posted by Reviewer1465345 on May 09, 2010

Easiest way to get calcim and magnesium in a super picky eater who is also sensitive to dairy. Could not do without Liquid Health!

Liquid Health Products, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1544045 on Dec 26, 2008

Good price. Liquids are better absorbed.

Liquid Health Products, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1335542 on Aug 25, 2008

love it, taste great and I sleep so well.

Liquid Health Products, Calcium&Magnesium 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1619542 on Apr 23, 2008

I love being able to take liquid Calcium. It tastes good in water and disolves quickly. It builds strong bones and keeps you from taking prescription drugs.

Calcium & Magnesium & Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3019535 on Apr 12, 2008

I find it necessary to take this product. I can't tolerate many forms of solid calcium due to digestive issues and this saved me. It also provides all the other essential companion things I need for balance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »