Liquid Health Products, Glucosamine Joint Health, Original Formula, 32 fl oz (94 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Healing and Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2612543 on May 13, 2007

This is a miracle product. I have tried other liquid formulas and capsules and pills, but nothing comes close to the effectiveness of this product! I had a painful knot on the joint of my little finger. It was inflamed and painful and made it difficult for me to bend my little finger. This product after using it for 3 months, dissolved the arthritic knot and I am pain free! I was in a near fatal car crash and had fractures of my pelvis, back, hip and spine. I had to learn to walk again. After several years, the pain from these old injuries left me incapacitated and I was becoming more and more crippled. This product has given my life back to me! Thank you!!!!

Liquid Health Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1508044 on May 02, 2008

This product does what it is made to do. I have ordered for my neighbor and since he has been taking it his back is more supple and easier to adjust. I have been taking it also and my hands are getting less sore everyday. Thank you for being there for people that wants to take natural remedies I do not go to doctors, and only take herbals and vitamins. I am 83 yrs. old and can work circles aroud most younger people. Johnnie Lyons

Winding Down

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Sep 29, 2009

I am not sure how good it works yet, but I do know its not hurting me, I have been doing 1-3 hours of water classes at the YMCA since I have been taking this, between the two I notice a little better knee movement but still have intermitten pain. I agree the taste is GROSS!! I have found I keep a bottle of Crystal light yellow lemonaide and I mix one ounce of product to 2 ounces of lemonaide and I can barely taste the salty bitter taste of the liquid health. I take this 2xdaily.. I say give it a try cant hurt..

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3065790 on Aug 24, 2010

The product is excellent, after a few months of use, I don't feel osteo arthritis (joints) pain any more. The only draw back is the container. The measuring device doesn't work since the bottle is not transparent and pouring creates a mess. I fixed it by transferring the product into a glass bottle.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2011

This products is great and no harmful additives which you find in capsules of glucosamine/msm. Works well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »