liquid health opti glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer3149836 on Apr 04, 2008

Have felt a difference with my joints since using it. Joints feel better.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Aug 12, 2008

I started adding this to my breakfast smoothie. It definitely helped with all of my little aches and pains. Big difference!

Liquid Health Products, Opti-Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1544045 on Dec 26, 2008

Very good price/quality.

Liquid Health

Posted by Reviewer1045937 on Jan 29, 2009

I feel it is a miracle in a bottle.

Great Product

Posted by pag007 on Mar 21, 2009

Easy to use,great with tea/add to morning soy protein shake or organic berry-type juice...noticable better flexibility & energy. Take half dose/reg days...full dose when hiking or exercise regimen days.

liquid health products opti glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2156215 on Apr 04, 2009

My husband has been using this product for a couple of years now and he never misses his morning dose. He says his joints never bother him now.

Actually, dangerous-to-use product...

Posted by 5135670955805704634 on Mar 16, 2016

Received the order in the different bottle, not as at the picture,but its not a big story. The substance inside was liquid like a water with many bubbles, not oily like I used before. The taste and smell like spoiled juice. The support personnel to which I addressed was some clown, tried to startle me and to turn me to idiot. So, I don't know - or it is some spoiled product because of the storage conditions, or it is the usual quality product of this company. I'll send this trash back to iHerbs. Maybe this clown that answered me will use it. Just checked up this item on the vitacost and the feedbacks are the same as mine. So, this is simply bad product. Save your money...