Liquid Solutions, Joint Complete For Dogs & Cats, Beef Flavor, 32 oz (960 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Works well, but not tasty for my cat

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 16, 2011

This is the only reasonably priced joint support I could find for my cat in Canada. It works really well, her howling has nearly stopped. Downside is that she doesn't like the flavour. Apparently beef, but smells fruity. I have to let it evaporate overnight so I only have to syringe 1 ml into her mouth.

We noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

We have four dogs varying from 2 years old to 13 and we noticed a difference in how the older dogs are running around. We'll use this forever!

Unbelievable

Posted by 5381493425675109798 on Dec 17, 2013

I was very nervous about putting this in my cats soft food. She turns her nose up at the slightest of smells...well she gobbles this right up. She seems to walk a little less "limpy" so I am going to continue and finish the bottle and hope things really improve she is 14 yrs old. I will probable order again especially since she eats it right up....can't hurt!