LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2456254 From New York on Jan 06, 2012

ok taste did not provide any benefits to my cold ..it lasted the same 10 days..I was disappointed I thought that using this high dose of vitamin c would cut short my cold..

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2846427 From Sweden on May 29, 2013

Works great and I really believe in this product! Would be 5 stars if it used non-GMO lecithin and non-GMO vit C.

Tastes bad

Posted by AnnaLL From Norway on Apr 24, 2013

I am sure this is a very good product, but even though the color is orange, and it looks like it should taste orange...it does not, in fact, it tastes quite awful. Eventually I had to drip the contents into a little bit of water, and chug it down while holding my breath to avoid the taste. This felt like to much of a hassle for me, so I am switching to ascorbyl palmitate (also known as c-ester).

Seems good quality, unsure if it helps, very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1388910 From Australia on Feb 27, 2014

I have taken this product quite a bit in the past but it is hard to tell if it helps. I was unsure about the soy but am happy to see they now label it as 100% GMO Free. I wonder whether the product has always been GMO free. The quality seems good but the price is very expensive and can no longer afford to buy this. I have also noticed that the ingredients now shows that it contains xanthan gum and EDTA. It previous did not have these ingredients and it seems unnecessary to add them.

great product

Posted by 5764574834621926990 on Mar 06, 2014

This is, in my opion, the only true liposomal c