LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Very good vitamin C source.

Posted by ZenCat on Jul 04, 2011

I take this type of vitamin C along with the Lypo-Sphere GSH product. Great results.

A potential life-saver - literally!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

I purchased this product after I watched a video of a man who came back from near death (bad case of swine flu) with vitamin C, and then recovered in 1/3 of the predicted time while his wife gave him this Lypo every day. It's an amazing story from New Zealand - and I was just as amazed when I tried it myself. A bad case of mastitis - shakes, high fever, pain, redness, bedridden - GONE in twenty minutes after 1 sachet - in fact I think I felt better then than I did before I got sick! I send a box with my friends who work in Africa each time they go, as their stop-gap 'anti-death medicine'. Worth every cent.

great stuff

Posted by 5235944506977842602 on Mar 11, 2014

This stuff has helped improve my circulation, No more cold feet. I like to take it with orange juice.

A better way to ingest vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is best taken with juice and is best mixed if mixed by shaking in a bottle and taken at least 15 minutes prior to meals. My allergy symptoms have improved greatly since taking this. It is also not upsetting to my stomach. It is more costly , but worth it. Vitamin c is an excellent mast cell stabilizer, good for the adrenal glands, as well as immmunity and a number of other functions. Not all vitamin c forms are equal . This one seems superior to most others.

vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2456254 on Jan 06, 2012

ok taste did not provide any benefits to my cold ..it lasted the same 10 days..I was disappointed I thought that using this high dose of vitamin c would cut short my cold..