10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Reviews 5-star

Wonderfully Effective Lypo Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3061797 on Feb 22, 2013

Woke up with painful swollen gums from an old canine root canal. Dr normally prescribes antibiotics. After seeing the 60-minutes TV of Dr Thomas Levy's miraculous Vit C IV cure of NZlander Alan Smith from pneumonia,leukemia and H1N1,I took 4 pkts (4000mg).The swelling gradually subsided. Took another 4 pkts next two days and swelling completely subsided.Apart from saving time and money from seeing Dentist, Vit C is non-toxic with a nice orangy taste but above all,it works and works so rapidly and effectively. This stuff should be a must item in every home medical box because its not readily available in Malaysia.At 82, I swear by it. Taking 1 pkt daily of C,AGE and GSH which was out of stock for months until recently.

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

A powerful difference!

Posted by Reviewer2074880 on Feb 01, 2012

More energy immediately!

should be a must for all

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Jun 04, 2013

Thanks Livon Labs for making this Vit C.. I have end stage lung disease and it is fab to find a product that works as well as IV Vitamin C treatments... Since writing this i have had a double lung transplant and am currently going through my first winter. i cant go without this product it keeps me so fit and recovery from all the hiccups i go through daily is amazing even the doctors.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I actually feel like I get a little pick me up from this. It tastes horrible to me, so I take a drink of water and then squeeze this into my mouth and swallow it all together and it goes down well. The first (and only) time I tried it without water, I hated it. But I am going to keep using this...because of the price I may try to make my own. Google on how to do it.