LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Reviews 5-star

They say it's as good as an IV!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

I heard that lypo c is as good as an IV. I've had good results in boosting immunity.

Best supp. I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

This has been amazing for me and my 30 yr old daughter. Gives energy in a non-nervous way. Opens my sinus and ears. Just bought my 3rd box in one month. Keep giving friends and family packs to try. I feel like 40 again and I felt great at 40.

best Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

Really good results treating a virus.

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

A potential life-saver - literally!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

I purchased this product after I watched a video of a man who came back from near death (bad case of swine flu) with vitamin C, and then recovered in 1/3 of the predicted time while his wife gave him this Lypo every day. It's an amazing story from New Zealand - and I was just as amazed when I tried it myself. A bad case of mastitis - shakes, high fever, pain, redness, bedridden - GONE in twenty minutes after 1 sachet - in fact I think I felt better then than I did before I got sick! I send a box with my friends who work in Africa each time they go, as their stop-gap 'anti-death medicine'. Worth every cent.