LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Is it me or does it taste bad?

Posted by Reviewer2527404 on Oct 23, 2013

Disgusting taste, not easy to blend with your fav beverage.

Seems good quality, unsure if it helps, very expensive

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I have taken this product quite a bit in the past but it is hard to tell if it helps. I was unsure about the soy but am happy to see they now label it as 100% GMO Free. I wonder whether the product has always been GMO free. The quality seems good but the price is very expensive and can no longer afford to buy this. I have also noticed that the ingredients now shows that it contains xanthan gum and EDTA. It previous did not have these ingredients and it seems unnecessary to add them.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Feb 20, 2013

I think this will join my list of favorite and regular supplements. It does take a while before I can come to an evaluation with a supplement though thus far I like how this appears to strengthen my overall health. My thinking seems clearer... & simply feel better/stronger..... Will report again in a year.

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

should be a must for all

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Jun 04, 2013

Thanks Livon Labs for making this Vit C.. I have end stage lung disease and it is fab to find a product that works as well as IV Vitamin C treatments... Since writing this i have had a double lung transplant and am currently going through my first winter. i cant go without this product it keeps me so fit and recovery from all the hiccups i go through daily is amazing even the doctors.