LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

A potential life-saver - literally!

Posted by nicolehargreaves From Australia on Oct 04, 2013

I purchased this product after I watched a video of a man who came back from near death (bad case of swine flu) with vitamin C, and then recovered in 1/3 of the predicted time while his wife gave him this Lypo every day. It's an amazing story from New Zealand - and I was just as amazed when I tried it myself. A bad case of mastitis - shakes, high fever, pain, redness, bedridden - GONE in twenty minutes after 1 sachet - in fact I think I felt better then than I did before I got sick! I send a box with my friends who work in Africa each time they go, as their stop-gap 'anti-death medicine'. Worth every cent.

Lypo Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3117802 From Australia on Oct 13, 2011

I was very happy with the speedy delivery. The product its self , has exceeded my expectations. I have been useing Lypo Spheric Vitamin C for 1 month now and am feeling so much better.

great iherb!!

Posted by Reviewer2065145 From Singapore on Dec 21, 2011

potent vitamin c!!! best like havin injection. iherb provides products at value for money prices and super fast shipping:)

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1391664 From Washington on Feb 23, 2012

I actually feel like I get a little pick me up from this. It tastes horrible to me, so I take a drink of water and then squeeze this into my mouth and swallow it all together and it goes down well. The first (and only) time I tried it without water, I hated it. But I am going to keep using this...because of the price I may try to make my own. Google on how to do it.

A powerful difference!