10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Live Live & Organic, Bee Yummy, Honey Mask, 15 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A rip off!!!

Posted by Reviewer3122745 on Oct 12, 2011

Sorry, but I have to say I feel like a fool for paying $21 for this! I had read some of the other reviews that said it was small, but this is ridiculous! Small is an understatement! There is literally about a tablespoon in this thing. This company is laughing all the way to the bank! Having said that, I know the benefits of honey for the skin. I use a honey face scrub every night. But, do yourself a favor and look at Y.S. organic royal jelly and honey, its $20 for 24oz of basically the same thing!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3306043 on Feb 24, 2010

After removing the mask..it makes my acne scar looks smaller & my skin radiant..Quite like it..

Best mask ever!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Apr 15, 2010

I love this mask! At first, I was a little put off by the price for the tiny container, but when I used it, I realized that you only needed a tiny bit to cover your whole face! I leave it on for as long as I feel like and I love that by the time I wash it off, it feels like it has just soaked right into my skin leaving it so soft and supple! I will definitely purchase again though I imagine it will take a while to run out! I also plan on trying the face food.

soo yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2809530 on May 07, 2010

My skin loves the Bee Yummy! I have been suffering with adult acne for a few years now, yet never had issues as a teen. So far, Bee Yummy has been the best product I have used for my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't tolerate the harsh acne products available otc. This product is wonderful!

healthy mask

Posted by Reviewer2688247 on Aug 25, 2010

Skin is soft and healthy after rinsing and seems to be helping to heal old acne marks. I think it's better to rinse after an hour or so, not leave on overnight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »