Small but mighty

Posted by Bee11PT on Feb 19, 2016

I don't really use face masks but this time I thought I'd make an exception as I was impressed with the ingredients list and the reviews read about this product. I've only used this mask 3-4 times so far, every time I left it for 1-2 hours on my face. Just try not to touch your face while your have the mask on as it's sticky :-) After I washed it off, my skin was left very soft and delicate, like a baby skin :-) It smells nice as well. The top criteria for choosing this mask was the 100% ingredients list. It's a bit pricey for the size, but you only need very little as it is quite liquid and you can easily spread it all over your face. I think I haven't used this mask long and often enough to be able to tell if there are any more benefits on top of the ones right after you wash it off.

Bee Yummy Honey Mask

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 06, 2014

According to other reviews, this product didn't work for everyone, but it worked amazingly for me! You can see the results straight after you wash it off. My skin feels extremely soft and the impurities are gone (from the honey). Amazing! Definitely will reorder.

too small for price

Posted by 5053607206108222920 on Dec 26, 2013

Ive worked in cosmetics and this is nothing but a sample size. Very disappointed with price vs size.

bof

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

I'am in love with bee yummy cream, but I must say that if you use it regularly, the mask should not bring any further results... and it is expensive

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 03, 2012

it's true, it's a small pot, but a little does really go a long way. i've gotten at least five applications so far and still have enough for a couple more. the longer you can stand having this on your face, which is mostly not a big deal if you can keep your hands and hair out of it, the better the results. i love that the ingredients are so simple, and it makes your skin feel sooo soft and radiant. will definitely purchase again.

good when frequently used

Posted by Reviewer1623653 on May 08, 2012

I have bought three jars of this product. After weeks of consecutively use, my skin becomes more supple and clear. It definitely helps fade the acne scar, and helps disinfect and heal pimples. The only concern is that every day it should be put on for at least 2 hours from my experience. Sure, it is a natural product so I understand. But it is still a little bit pricy and time-consuming.

Sticky, not that great

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Jan 25, 2012

This was a sticky mask, with bee wax. Not that great. It promises more than it does.

A rip off!!!

Posted by Reviewer3122745 on Oct 12, 2011

Sorry, but I have to say I feel like a fool for paying $21 for this! I had read some of the other reviews that said it was small, but this is ridiculous! Small is an understatement! There is literally about a tablespoon in this thing. This company is laughing all the way to the bank! Having said that, I know the benefits of honey for the skin. I use a honey face scrub every night. But, do yourself a favor and look at Y.S. organic royal jelly and honey, its $20 for 24oz of basically the same thing!

Definitely worth it

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on May 28, 2011

I only used this stuff for 30 minutes the first time and it seemed to do nothing. But the next time I left it on for about 4 hours and wow! This stuff definitely evens out skin and leaves it a little more flawless if used a couple times a week for several hours each time. I agree with the other reviewers, there is no way I would sleep in this stuff as it feels like rubbing honey directly on your face. Also, it lasted longer than I expected. The jar is teeny tiny but a little goes a long way. I would say I got 15 to 20 treatments out of one jar.

Great Mask!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 16, 2011

Great ingredients and it works to firm and refresh your face. I love the line of products from Bee Yummy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »