Living Essentials, 5 Hour Energy, Orange, 12 Bottles, 1.93 fl oz Each (Discontinued Item)

Posted by Reviewer2457018 From Canada on Jan 03, 2011

Great product, reasonable cost and iHerb is excellent to buy from. Product arrived sooner than expected... Thank YOU!

Working Nights...

Posted by Reviewer1604766 on Feb 01, 2011

Helps get through those seemingly never-ending shifts with no jitters or crash. I love it when a product does what it says it's going to!

Better Than Coffee~

Posted by JJ2007 From Georgia on Nov 23, 2011

Having just purchased my next 12-pack of the 5-hour ENERGY shots [Hours of energy now....No crash later] from iHerb.com, I can say with great certainty, that for less than $1.70/shot, I receive at least 4.5 hours of continuous energy, which enables me to begin and finish any project that I set my mind to. I'm always in a more 'chirpy and contented' mood, and this supplement never leaves me jangled, jittery, or crashing, the way most caffeine-laced products do--no running to the bathroom for frequent breaks, either. I'm so very pleased that they created this product (just for folks like me)! Try some for yourself soon, and see what you've been missing.