Living Harvest, Hemp Protein Tempt , Vanilla Spice Formula, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best hemp powder I have ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1059663 on Oct 11, 2009

This product was the first hemp protein I tried after switching to hemp from whey protein. I love the flavor and mix it with original living harvest hemp protein to cut the sweetness in half. It really makes you feel good, tastes so so good, and cleans out your intestional tract in a natural healthy process. I tried several other brands after running out of this one and I really love this one the best. I have completely replaced whey for hemp and feel much less bloated and leaner during and after workouts.

lives up to the claims

Posted by Reviewer1984881 on Oct 29, 2009

tastes great, mizes well in my muslei and smoothies. was promptly delivered (to the other side of the planet) and hopefully all that protien is doing some good! Can only be used in small quantities each meal/snack - otherwise too much fibre!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 29, 2010

I've used plain hemp protein powder for a while and have to say that while it's convenient to use, and very nutritious, I find the flavour leaves something to be desired. Well, what a nice surprise I had when I tried Living Harvest Vanilla Spice hemp powder. It really tastes good, with a nice light flavour and it mixes well. Plus, all the nutritious value is there.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jul 07, 2011

This hemp spice protein is the best hemp protein powder I have ever tasted. It does have cane sugar in it, but the little it has makes a huge difference in the taste quality of my smoothies. Today I made a powerhouse smoothie of hemp spice protein, hemp seeds, blueberries, raspberries, maca powder, organic rice milk and a date and it was so delicious! Definitely try this product!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2971703 on Sep 10, 2010

I mix this with almond milk and it's very tasty and mixes together very well. I've already bought more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »