New To iHerb?

Logona Naturkosmetik, Volume Shampoo, Honey Beer, Fine, Weak Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 1-star

No stars . . .Terrible shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2321498 on Nov 20, 2011

I gave this one star because the computer would not accept no stars. My hair was so tangled up after using this shampoo! I had to practically tear the knots out and lost a good amount of my hair in doing it. I have no idea what this company thinks they are doing selling such a hair knotting solution.

Tangled Hair

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

I took a risk in purchasing this product as I read the "tangled hair" review, and I had the same experience! First time I used it tangled my fine hair so badly that even the conditioner couldn't help unknot it all. I haven't used it since. Such a shame. The conditioner is good though.