Too much sugar

Posted by odereviews on Jul 01, 2013

If you like your coffee with milk and sugar. I'm sure you'll love this. For me this has too much sugar. Plenty of calories per serving. 8 times more than the Longreen Corporation's "Reishi Coffee, Reishi Mushroom + Columbian Coffee, 30 Sachets". Price was bit high for just 10 servings.

Excellent product!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 08, 2014

I LOVE this coffee!! Not too much of any one of the 4 components. Very well balanced- and so it tastes really great! Good for a little pick me up type snack, but not really as strong caffeine-wise as a regular coffee. Better than tea though, IMO. I will definitely reorder! 100% recommended!

Nice Coffee

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on May 01, 2014

Very nice tasting coffee

M Morgan

Posted by 5097924589762585640 on Mar 25, 2014

Excellent coffee. Having used the 2in1 myself I purchased the 4in1 for my mum. She is 85years and not in the best of health but looks forward to her Reishi every day. She only drinks one a day as she is on dialysis but loves it. She fnds a lot of coffees bitter, not this one I first heard about Reishi AND iherb on a very good website cslled 'goodhealthwithd.com'.

Good for Instant Coffee

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Mar 22, 2014

This is a tasty, flavor-full coffee for being instant. It has a full-bodied taste. I need cream and sugar in my coffee, and these have the perfect amount of both.

No,no,no!

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Mar 20, 2015

I never thought that Iherb's Reishi Coffee would turn into a sugar-drink. Big disappointment, and will never buy again. The formula has changed. Beware. It is stuffed with whitening and has an enormous 9 g sugar pr. serving. The health benefits have been jeopardized. Do not buy if you consider sugar a poison - which you should.

Not very good taste

Posted by 4762742612585146186 on Apr 07, 2015

I think it's designed by Taiwanese. The taste is not special and to be honest, it's not a taste that I like.

Coffee break with my family

Posted by 4731440512090497406 on Aug 18, 2013

I taste this coffee with my family and we all think that if you always put sugar in your coffee it would taste grate. But we don't use sugar so this was too sweet for us.

aaahealthycoffe

Posted by aaahealthyproducts on Apr 07, 2014

La salud,el café y la familia van de la mano.Use café saludable para empezar su dia a dia

Excelente producto

Posted by 5021875120375623712 on Oct 23, 2014

Este cafe sabe muy bueno y cae super bien en el estomago.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »