Reishi Coffee by Longreen Corp.

Posted by Reviewer2580298 on Jun 05, 2009

I was a little skeptical at first but I must say that this coffee is not bad! I do add my usual vanilla flavored creamer and I can't tell the difference between regular coffee and this. What I do notice a difference in is the way I feel though; regular coffee is just too acidic and made me have to use the restroom frequently. With Reishi, I still feel energized but without the regular coffee side effects. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who might be looking for an alternative to regular coffee with some added health benefits!

Waited a long time to get these but..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Not really what i expected since the smell of mushroom is very faint if not there at all. But nonetheless, you might want to give it a try for its health claims.

Coffee with Antioxidants! Whoop Whoop!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Nov 02, 2009

I tried the coffee sampler iherb sent me and enjoyed it. The taste was good and love the antoxidants added with it. I love knowing I'm taking reishi with it. I feel a general well feeling after drinking a cup. I won't feel too guilty getting seconds now. Thank you iHerb.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Aug 22, 2009

Great coffee, doesn't give me the jitters and I don't feel addicted to having the coffee fix like with regular coffee.

Reishi coffee

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Aug 06, 2009

great taste

Great Coffee Taste without the jitters.

Posted by Reviewer1330741 on Sep 06, 2009

Reishi is a great product. I received a sample of it in one of my previous orders. I tried it and it is great. I sometimes mix cinnamon and other flavors to reproduce the 'Coffee House' coffees. Reishi is a wonderful product.

I like this coffee.

Posted by Reviewer3119205 on Sep 08, 2009

I have a package of this coffee at my work place. I love it.

Tastes better than I thought it would for instant.

Posted by Reviewer2986702 on Sep 15, 2009

Easy to use, just boil water and pour.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Sep 21, 2009

A great-tasting coffee! That it also supports good health is a wonderful bonus! I'm hooked!

Coffee with a benefit

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Dec 16, 2009

If one liked instant coffee, this is a smarter choice. It is healthier and tastes good.