Recommends

Posted by Reviewer2384719 on Sep 21, 2013

I use it for a long time and I highly recommend

Sanatate si cafea la un pret minunat !

Posted by 5615493599781333618 on Sep 03, 2013

Eu comandam cafea cu ganodema si inainte din tara mea dar la un pret mult mai mare si calitate asemanatoare. Ganoderma are multe beneficii pentru sanatate .Folositi cu incredere cafeaua cu ganoderma.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Sep 02, 2013

Tastes good, but not like real italian coffee. I´m not sure if it did any tricks for me. But the sachets are very practical and easy to carry with, which I liked. I could order this again, because of the great value and good taste.

I expected more

Posted by 4801709253334290422 on Aug 17, 2013

Tasted some other Reishi Coffee, all of them had a very strong colon cleanse effect, but very expensive. This is very cheap, but no have cleanse effect. Taste is good.

good

Posted by 5743214721263389210 on Jul 24, 2013

Good

Good

Posted by 5002862967308261810 on Jul 23, 2013

A little biter . I will try madre labs .

Waited a long time to get these but..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Not really what i expected since the smell of mushroom is very faint if not there at all. But nonetheless, you might want to give it a try for its health claims.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by 5488873533290618317 on Jun 29, 2013

We love Reishi coffee and you can't find a better price to shop for any product.

Great Instant Coffee with Reishi Mushroom

Posted by 4721186692187163565 on Jun 28, 2013

This reishi coffee is affordable and tastes excellent. I disagree with other reviews claiming that you cant taste the reishi, I can, and I'd have it no other way. I prefer this over CafeCeps, the smell and taste of reishi in this is a little stronger.

So far the best instant coffee

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013

I have tried different instant coffees from iHerb lately, and I was curious when I read about Longreen Corporation’s Reishi Coffee (Mix of Reishi Mushroom + Columbian Coffee). Reishi mushroom should support a healthy immune system, and much more. There are many other health benefits with Reishi Mushroom. As for the taste. First I was ready to give this 1 star rating, but after couple of cups I got used with the taste, and now I think it’s the best instant coffee I have tasted! I prefer my coffee with splash of milk. If you drink your coffee black, you might want to see other reviews. :) I don’t like the small packets though. If you wish to get all the powder out easily, I suggest using scissors. With special price, make sure you test this coffee!