good

Posted by 5244920377981880003 on May 21, 2015

good

Safflower Oil for arthritis relief

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Nov 23, 2014

Best oil for mixing arthritis relief cure. Equal amounts of safflower oil, apple cider and Manuka honey - really helps. Use for 21 days, 1 tbsp. am and pm. then stop for 2 days, then take for another 21 days etc.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3252823 on Jul 29, 2014

Supet fast. Safe packing. Surprise gift.

Oléo de Cártamo

Posted by 5212787481529856937 on Nov 21, 2013

realy good

saf oil

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 17, 2013

tastes good - who knows

great product

Posted by 5717752695752902145 on Oct 10, 2013

Excellent oil! Thank you! Buy more.

Neutral and soft!!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 22, 2013

Firstable I have to precise that I'm using this product mainly for beauty (skincare) purpose. I really like it because it softens my skin and leave it very supple and help to keep it moisturized. I add it in my body lotion and I like the fact that it doesn't have a smell or at least non noticeable smell. I thincking about using it for my dry hair as well. I also tried it for cooking: in my salad dressing. well, it's not bad, it doesn't have a taste so I don't feel like I have oil in my dressing. And to be honest I like the taste of oil so I miss it a bit. But I will definitively try to use it again because it has very good health properties

i love it

Posted by 5303270511093018196 on Jan 19, 2013

it was beautifully and tightly rapped up in the box so i take it out and use in my hair mix bowl and apply to my hair it make it soft and shiney i will order it again i and very pleased with this poduct.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1197831 on Jun 07, 2012

Perfect in my skin care recipes.

First time Trying

Posted by Reviewer1998865 on Apr 11, 2012

I never used safflower oil before. I bought this to try out because I read safflower is good for burning belly fat (yes I was planning on drinking the thing). Let's just say its much better in salads and together with other food, than drinking a Tlb spoon 3 times a day. lol. It tastes very mild, no strong sent like olive oil or corn oil. I like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »