LowCarb Specialties, Inc., ChocoPerfection, Raspberry Dark Chocolate, Sugar Free, 1.8 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)

Fantastic

Posted by greenisthenewblack From Norway on Apr 01, 2011

This is truly the best chocolate I have ever tasted, even compared to the sugary ones that I used to love. It tasted a lot more like milk chocolate than dark (which is a huge plus for me), and the raspberry flavour was delish. The consistency of the chocolate was really smooth and wonderful I am SO sad that it has been discontinued as I can't get it anywhere else :-( I would have been a repeat buyer.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1159495 From California on Apr 17, 2011

I like this chocolate very much and it test great!

Tiny

Posted by khi-73 From Norway on Mar 26, 2011

Tastes good, but I wasn't prepared for it to be so small. I guess I was expecting it to be thinner and longer from the picture of it. The weight is 50g, but I didn't notice that when ordering. Somehow the picture of it gave me the image of a slim, long bar on 100g ;-)