Please investigate before you buy this

Posted by Reviewer1041960 on Apr 04, 2013

I bought some based on the glowing customer reviews. I'm curious about compounds such as this (I'm a graduate student in nutrition)and analyzed this product in our lab and it seems to be mainly lemon juice with a few amino acids. I've asked the manufacturer to provide the list of ingredients and they have refused, other than saying it's lemon essence

If I Was Stranded on a Desert Island...

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

This is the only product I would hope to have with me. I don't think there is a more complete cellular nutrient delivery system on the planet. Along with several other great supplements, I have been able to get off drugs entirely for my Fibromyalgia symptoms, and my hypothyroid symptoms have all but disappeared. There are wonderful supplements for good health, but this one is my Holy Grail.

Don't Waste Your Money

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I purchased Lumina Health Cell Food, Oxygen Supplement because of the chorus of praise that I've heard about this product coming from members of my yoga class as well as other reviewers on iHerb.com. After finishing my first (and last) bottle, I can say that it's done absolutely nothing discernable for me. In researching this product online, I've found that "oxygenation supplements" are, at their essence, food-grade hydrogen peroxide. Moreover, the evidence for their benefit to health is obscure at best. I think that this product is far too expensive considering its vague constituent ingredients ("Dissolved Oxygen, Trace Minerals, Plant Source Amino Acids and Enzymes"), and with such little actual science backing it up I won't reorder.

Easiest detox and works very quickly/effectively

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on May 13, 2010

I couldn't start with 8drops x3 per day, way too much for a beginner. Instead, I do 4-6 drops in about 16oz. glass of cool water- no funny flavor, just great water served like this once daily. The rest of the day I drink plain spring water. First week: I saw the process unfold via controlled release of waste via my skin, face, urine, tongue, etc....yuck! Now, feel better, my skin and eyes are clear, and I have more energy. So easy, totally effective and doable. ;-)

Powerful!!

Posted by Reviewer3204882 on Mar 26, 2009

The detoxifying effect of Cellfood is so powerful that when I recommend it, I always tell people to begin slowly and increase dosage judiciously if they have chronic health issues. My adult son, whose liver and kidneys have been compromised since birth, had to begin with only 1/4 drop a day (1 drop in 4 T water, then take 1 T and save the rest for later or discard). He had suffered from frequent bouts of gout, but after having taken Cellfood for a short time, his attacks stopped. This is one product we never want to be without. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics is another. Using them together supports and heals the body like no other regimen I have found - and because of congenital health issues I have experimented with many. An added bonus - we LOVE the taste when it is added to water.

Would re-order

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Oct 12, 2008

Great stuff..The theory is good. I don't know exactly what it has done for me though the fact that I go into de-tox mode whenever I start taking it tells me its cleaning out my body and doing what it's supposed to do. I kind of experimenting with it to see if I notice any changes...It did raise my PH which was good. I like the mild lemon juice like taste that it has in water. I would re-order.

Great for Candida, but HUGE Caution

Posted by Reviewer3304349 on Jun 02, 2009

Ill start by saying that I've had a chronic candida infection (primarily in large intestine) for many years now. I've tried tons of nutritional and herbal therapies with varying degrees of improvement (olive leaf, oil of oregano, caprylic acid, GSE, clove oil, raw garlic, etc). I've also been on a very strict anti-candida diet for about 8 years. My problem goes back about 25 years to a period in high school when I was prescribed broad spectrum antibiotics for 3 years for acne (Oh, how I wish I could go back in time and change that). Anyway, bottom line is, Cellfood is absolutely the most effective thing I've ever used for my Candida. However, I nearly killed myself with my cleansing reaction from this stuff. It cleansed and scrubbed so much candida, so fast, that is was more than my liver could handle. I have never felt so sick in my life, and hopefully never will again. I didnt sleep for 3 days as my liver was using all of my body's available energy to try to detoxify the candida die off. Here's the catch, I stopped taking cellfood 5 days ago when it seemed that the die off was starting to get too hard to handle, but cellfood seems to perpetuate in the system for awhile, because my die off continued to worsen even after stopping the dosage I was taking (8 drops 3 times per day). Folks, dont make this mistake if youre going to use this for candida. I ramped up to 20 drops a day way too fast (I didnt expect it to work, frankly). Im almost back to my old self after dealing with that die off. Part of me wants to throw the bottle away, thats how sick it made me. But another part is telling me, this cellfood is the cure Ive been looking for. So, I'll be taking 1 drop a day for awhile, and maybe increase it 1 drop a week. I urge anyone else with candida to be just as cautious.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1010827 on Feb 08, 2010

Love the product. Has helped my memory and best of all it helps me sleep better. No tossing and turning. I am a sound sleeper with this product. I love it.

Thank God for Cell Food!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Jan 24, 2009

Since I am on oxygen 24/7 perm. for serious COPD/Emphysema and most of the prescription meds I "was" taking are causing heart attacks and strokes, Cell Food has been quite a blessing to help me breathe, for a while anyways. I know there is no cure for this disease but this wonderful liquid oxygen is the best and helps many other diseases, too! It also helped to slow down the Pterygium growth im my eyes :)

Cell Food

Posted by Reviewer1260047 on Oct 05, 2008

I can see a difference in my skin and people are saying, "You look good." Imagine what this product is doing on the inside.