Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Ife majkia Gaston

Posted by 5614795431824477085 on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using Cell Food (original), and silica Cell food, I am feeling the improvement in my over all body. At first the Original cell Food drops were giving me a bit of a toxic reaction, some headache and skin irritation, however I reduced the amount of drops to half (4) instead of eight and increased it slowly back up once a week. Now I am at the suggested eight drops. I have also been using the gel product under my eye, on dark spots as well as line and wrinkles and have seen a visible improvement as a result. I have only been using these products for about three weeks and can see the benefit to my overall health and vitality. i plan to start using the weight loss drops in the near future. my husband says he has noticed an improvement in my energy, mood and stamina since i started using these products.

Very good product

Posted by 5048815740420849842 on Jan 18, 2016

Very good product, definitely recommend it. It gives me more energy and power through the day. That days coffee is not needed. Only negative thing is that I get a face flushing from it.

Great for general healthy life

Posted by 4828279814476294019 on Jan 14, 2015

Been using the food cell for about a year, great way to start the day. Since started using I almost didn't get sick at all, and when did get sick it was very light and I got over it quickly. Taste good and easy to keep on using. Great preventing of hangover when drinking with water as a chaser for the wine or other alcohol.

Cant be without

Posted by 4891923164854781136 on Nov 19, 2014

I was always bloated after every meal but Cell Food has eliminated that issue. It had also cured the allergy at my earlobe from wearing tin alloy earrings in 2 days, which I had tried to do for 3 months

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

No effect whatsoever. Not worth it

just because my mum love it

Posted by 5749865202509166484 on Jul 02, 2014

I don't know if it real take effect but my mum and her friends believe it. From my perspective, it does benefit mentally more than physically.

酸酸的感觉还不错

Posted by jack-studio on Jun 21, 2014

之前朋友推荐我试用一下,用了大概一周感觉睡眠比之前要好了一点,疲劳感有所减轻,也不知道是不是心理作用,酸酸的口感还不错,继续使用,期待更多的效果

Did Nothing For Me

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on May 28, 2014

Sorry to be a nay-sayer. Bought this several times (I know - triumph of hope over reality!), and over the months of using it, never noticed any effect. I tried a few months on. And then a month off. Tried to remember if any difference to energy, cognition, sleep etc. Regret I could not observe any. If anything, I felt slightly more uncomfortable on it than not. It is also an incredibly expensive amount of money for 1oz of product. But that alone is by no means reason to write a negative review. The review is because it was wholly and completely ineffective for me.

Love it

Posted by 5555525192626503493 on Apr 20, 2014

Love the taste,it gives me more energy throughout the day...