Ife Majkia Gaston

Posted by 5614795431824477085 on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using this gel for three weeks under my eyes on dark spots and lines and have seen a noticeable improvement. I am going to start using it on small scar on my wrist and because of the results on my face and under my eyes i look forward to a positive result.

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

Excellent food for the skin! brightens, smoothes and clears pigmentation. Love it!

Simply AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5463258270623584780 on Jul 07, 2014

Okay so I never take the time to write reviews but I felt I just had to with this product. I have acne prone skin as well as reoccuring skin rashes and very sensitive reddish skin and this has been a "game changer" in my skin care routine. I would recommend only using it at night because it is true that it can give a slight tightening of the face but the results when you wake up in the morning is nothing short of amazing. It has helped lighten my skin and reduce pore size as well as it has helped my acne. Im not done with my first order, but I am ordering a second just to make sure I have plenty of it.

Light and healthy

Posted by 5318591792145200117 on Feb 26, 2014

I love putting cellfood onto my face in the evening after cleansing. It feels good and healthy. I would lie if I said I saw the difference already but I am hoping.

Skin Gel

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Nice and soothing on the skin

Skin Care, Oxygen Gel, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by 5387524519502675251 on Feb 14, 2013

Este producto es realmente efectivo. Al usarlo, la piel lo absorve rapidamente y cuando después te aplicas la crema correspondiente, se necesita menor cantidad para satisfacer las necesidades de la piel.testimonio de Rosa Sanahuja ESPAÑA

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

I've only recently received this product and only used it once, but I already know it's a keeper, just by the way it feels on my skin. I'm so happy I found it, and will add it to the rest of my cellfood regimen.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1716388 on Aug 12, 2012

No change to the skin whatsoever

Great products...

Posted by socialnetworkasia on Aug 05, 2012

I love this stuff. I put in on my face at night and my skin looks renewed in the morning. It has great healing properties. I also use it on cuts and wounds and it definitely helps them heal faster.

Potent product

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012

I use this on skinproblems such as scars, sunburn and rashes with good resultats. My dog got a strange skin rash that he started to lick and even bite on. Cellfood makes it less irritated and heals it even if I use it only just a few times per week. I easily get sunburns because of my Nordic skin. Cellfood is based on aloe vera and it helps to cool down burned skin. By the way, it's not like a cream ... it's a gel! "Sticky". Really potent product! Enjoy!