10% Off Orders Over $40!

Lumina Health Cell Food, Oxygenating Skin Care, Oxygen Gel, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Aug 22, 2008

I have ultra-sensitive facial skin, prone to breakouts, rashes, etc. and this gel is very soothing and takes away redness and irritation. Also, it helps to reduce the size of enlarged pores, a pleasant result I was not expecting! Make sure you apply a very thin amount; if you apply too thick, it will feel tight and eventually "peel."

works well with my nighttime creams

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Jan 21, 2010

I am a loyal user of Reviva products, but was interested in trying an oxygen gel. By itself, I found that it was not moisturizing enough, even as a day moisturizer...this is my fault, of course, due to the few years spent smoking, drinking, and sunning. As a result, my skin will drink up even the heaviest of creams. I did feel that the gel nourished the skin and I did notice some brightening and clarity after a few days use with this gel, so I decided to use it as my last step after applying my Reviva glycolic acid cream 5%. And the results have been amazing. The combination of using an exfoliating moisturizer with the nourishing cellfood gel over it resulted in ultra silky, perfectly balanced skin. After one application, my acne scars have dramatically improved and now I have to resist touching my face! I would recommend this by itself for oilier/combination complexions, but to use use a light moisturizing/exfoliating cream underneath for best benefit.

great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Dec 14, 2008

Even my under eye wrinkles have lessened in just a couple of weeks. Pores are smaller, skin is clearer. Love it.

Cell Food gel

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008

Have been using this product for over a year. Excellent. Helps to eliminate cold sores & canker sores very quickly (two days)! Great for skin eruptions.

Best face lift ever

Posted by Reviewer1899178 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using Cell Food gel for over a year. Can't live without it. At 53 yrs old my face needs help to keep it tight. This does it without drying, it also keeps the skin very clear.