Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Aug 22, 2008

I have ultra-sensitive facial skin, prone to breakouts, rashes, etc. and this gel is very soothing and takes away redness and irritation. Also, it helps to reduce the size of enlarged pores, a pleasant result I was not expecting! Make sure you apply a very thin amount; if you apply too thick, it will feel tight and eventually "peel."

works well with my nighttime creams

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Jan 21, 2010

I am a loyal user of Reviva products, but was interested in trying an oxygen gel. By itself, I found that it was not moisturizing enough, even as a day moisturizer...this is my fault, of course, due to the few years spent smoking, drinking, and sunning. As a result, my skin will drink up even the heaviest of creams. I did feel that the gel nourished the skin and I did notice some brightening and clarity after a few days use with this gel, so I decided to use it as my last step after applying my Reviva glycolic acid cream 5%. And the results have been amazing. The combination of using an exfoliating moisturizer with the nourishing cellfood gel over it resulted in ultra silky, perfectly balanced skin. After one application, my acne scars have dramatically improved and now I have to resist touching my face! I would recommend this by itself for oilier/combination complexions, but to use use a light moisturizing/exfoliating cream underneath for best benefit.

Best face lift ever

Posted by Reviewer1899178 on Apr 06, 2008

I have been using Cell Food gel for over a year. Can't live without it. At 53 yrs old my face needs help to keep it tight. This does it without drying, it also keeps the skin very clear.

Cell Food gel

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008

Have been using this product for over a year. Excellent. Helps to eliminate cold sores & canker sores very quickly (two days)! Great for skin eruptions.

great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Dec 14, 2008

Even my under eye wrinkles have lessened in just a couple of weeks. Pores are smaller, skin is clearer. Love it.

Peels!

Posted by Reviewer1813453 on Jun 19, 2008

The "GEL" didn't work for me. I wanted a cream that i could leave on during the day, however, this "GEL" dries up into a face mask and starts to peel! No matter how thin you put it on "IT PEELS" like having a sun burn!

Carol

Posted by Reviewer1123775 on Aug 03, 2008

I love this product. My face use to be so dry and no amount of cream helped. I tried them all. My skin is very sensitve so rashes were common. This is the best. I now use it on rashes and irritations to help.

CellFood Oxygen Gel

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010

I love this product! I am a facialist and use this product in my treatment room. Regular use will make the skin more luminous due to it's gentle exfoliation action, lighten hyperpigmentation, as well as nourish the skin. I use it every night under my moisturizer. It is also a great wound healer.

Great benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

This product helps to keep my skin clear.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Aug 28, 2010

I love to use a a gentle scrub on my face for a gentle pealing, then apply this refreshing and nutritious Oxygenating Skin Care Oxygen Gel on my freshly cleansed face. I feel I am giving my facial skin the nutrition it needs after a stressful day. At night I like to apply it on, let it dry, and then apply a rich Vitamin C night cream. I use the gel as a serum and it feels great :-) Thank you iHerb.com