• Customer Ratings

What's with the crazy price?

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Jun 13, 2014

This is really quality white rice. I have been ordering this for months, but certainly not at $6.16/907g! It used to be $4.xx. Other online shops have much better pricing.

Good rice if you don't have access to other brands of Basmati

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Jan 31, 2014

I live overseas and finding Basmati rice is not easy to do. This is the only brand that I have found on iHerb. It is definitely a decent rice but I would say that there are probably other, better brands out there. I am happy with it though because it's all I can get. It does tend to dry out a few days after you cook it so you need to reheat it with a bit more added water. And the grains are a bit shorter than I like them. But overall, I can't really complain.

Good for thanksgiving

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Dec 13, 2013

Perfect for my rice stuffing.

Yum

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 13, 2013

I am so happy to be able to order this product and get it in Korea. Basmati Rice is non existent in Korea, and every now and then we like to make some Indian or Mexican food and were wanting Basmati to have with it. Now we can do that. Tastes great and the price is great too. Thanks iHerb for making this available for us.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

A good product to stock up on. I love that it's non-GMO.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

I love this rice. It has a wonderful flavor and fragrance, and it's the best choice for people with blood sugar issues.

Nice Rice, but Not Himalayan Basmati

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Aug 22, 2011

This is a very nice rice, better than many white ones, but does not have the character and taste of Indian Basmati from the Himalayan Mountains. The Indian Basmati plumps up longer, lighter and more flavorful. I was hoping it would be similar, but it is not.

tasty rice

Posted by Reviewer2867585 on Jul 16, 2011

Very flavorful rice. Cook with a little salt and a dab of ghee and you don't need gravy.

Lundberg, California white Basmati Rice, Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer3016196 on May 29, 2011

This rice has an exceptional flavor and holds up well after cooking.

good rice