Tasty Golden Rose Brown Rice!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Best rice ever

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 15, 2012

I eat a lot od brown rice and this one os my favourite

LOVE THIS RICE

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jul 01, 2012

Comes out perfect everytime in my rice cooker. I use 2 cups of the brown rice and bring the water level up to 3-1/2. Put in a little butter and click the start button. Leftovers put in zip lock. Easy to reheat in microwave.

Very Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1063537 on Feb 15, 2012

We never tried this rice before so we gave it a shot. This rice is excellant, has sort of a sweet taste to it. My kids 5 and six boy and girl loved it, my son (5) doesn't like rice at all, but he ate it with know problem. Best of all it's organic and very healthy. I will buy this product again and again.

tasty brown rice

Posted by Reviewer1446960 on Jan 13, 2012

i like the Lundberg brand organic rice i like alternate cooking the Golden Rose Brown Rice blend and the Brown Basmati Rice nice flavor & fluffy

my favorite every day rice

Posted by Reviewer2484078 on Jan 09, 2012

This is the right mix for me between short and long grain and in terms of sweetness.

Lovely and delicate flavor

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Excellent texture and flavor. Does not break up during cooking. The short, fat grains are pretty-looking on the plate. Guests keep asking what type of rice it is.

Very nice flavor, not my favorite texture

Posted by Reviewer1967774 on Nov 08, 2011

I agree with the other reviews that the flavor of this rice is very good. I prefer short grain brown rice though, because I find the the hull is more tender. That way the whole rice grain has an overall substantial feel without a noticeable difference of the texture of the inside and the hull. Eating this brown rose rice, I can feel the chewiness of the hull in contrast with the softness of the inside. Not bad at all, but not my favorite. If you don't mind this characteristic of most brown rices, then go with this one for flavor!

Lundberg Golden Rose Brown Rice organic

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Nov 07, 2011

Buy Lundberg products for years and fully support their organic and sustainable growing practices. Enjoy trying their different types of rice.

well....

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Oct 10, 2011

haven't tried it yet. Just got it. However, it seems all the rice by this company is good - especially the sushi rice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »