Rice is not new crop

Posted by Reviewer2402962 on Mar 31, 2009

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from your website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

Lovely and delicate flavor

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Excellent texture and flavor. Does not break up during cooking. The short, fat grains are pretty-looking on the plate. Guests keep asking what type of rice it is.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2423548 on Feb 08, 2009

As with the other rices I ordered from this merchant, I have been very pleased with the quality. Also, many of these product are unique. I am a vegan and I buy a lot of rice, and I was more than pleased with this one. I will certainly be re-ordering it.

have not used it yet...

Posted by Reviewer1950034 on Feb 06, 2009

I am sure this will be a good product as I have not been disappointed with any product from iherb.

well....

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Oct 10, 2011

haven't tried it yet. Just got it. However, it seems all the rice by this company is good - especially the sushi rice.

Best rice ever

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 15, 2012

I eat a lot od brown rice and this one os my favourite

pat

Posted by Reviewer1045428 on Jul 29, 2008

Very Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1063537 on Feb 15, 2012

We never tried this rice before so we gave it a shot. This rice is excellant, has sort of a sweet taste to it. My kids 5 and six boy and girl loved it, my son (5) doesn't like rice at all, but he ate it with know problem. Best of all it's organic and very healthy. I will buy this product again and again.

Perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on May 23, 2008

LOVE the Organic Golden Rose Brown Rice. iHerb is a wonderful company! Outstanding, quality products sold,reliable, prompt shippment. I'm a repeat customer!

Best Tasting Brown Rice We've Ever Had

Posted by Reviewer1255045 on Oct 25, 2008

Quite simply the best brown rice we have experienced. Using a Zojirushi Cooker we are able to extract all vital nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »