• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 29, 2016

I like it cooked with broth and some butter. Nice side dish.

ميمو

Posted by 5291843524070710041 on Oct 30, 2015

جيد جدا

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015

Good flavor

Love

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

This is a really great rice blend. It has a delicious nutty taste. Everyone who tries it always comments on how amazing it is!

good for 6 month old+ baby

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

I use this rice for my 6 month old baby daughter and she simply loves it. I let it soak overnight then I boil it in home made chicken broth. Once the rice is soft boiled, I blend it. So easy and my daughter loves it a lot.

amazing flavour

Posted by Reviewer1422793 on Oct 01, 2014

So tasty and rich, I love this blend!!! I tried today with vegetables, it was simply amazing. Will order again right now

MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE...

Posted by 4751562335426609411 on Aug 04, 2014

I have tried many different kinds and brands of rice and have found this to be the best. I first bought it from the clearance isle at Wal-mart and have been hooked ever since. I like to add a cup (cooked) to a big pot of chicken soup or stew and it really makes the dish irresistible. I am so glad I found iHerb.com on the web. Their price was fair and so was shipping charges. I will be doing more business with them. They also have prompt shipping, I got my order in a jiffy...

best rice on the planet

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Jun 17, 2014

like to order a variety of lundberg rices to have on hand

Amazing gourmet blend of wild and whole grain brown rice.

Posted by Leione on Jun 03, 2014

Very aromatic, delicious, and nutritious blend of wild and whole grain brown rice with a gourmet flavor. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, non-GMO, and eco-friendly, this unique gourmet blend of wild and whole grain brown rice is rich in protein, dietary fiber, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid (vitamin B9), manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, calcium, potas sium, phytosterols, antioxidants and flavonoids, and beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's a great healthy addition to any diet and I love it: not only is it delicious and great in different recipes, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

good rice but takes long to cook

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on May 26, 2014

My first time ordering this wild rice. It takes longer to cook compared to white rice, however the taste is good, has a nutty taste.