Lundberg, Penne, Brown Rice Pasta, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 1-star

Mushy and the adhesive from the box glutened me

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 28, 2010

The lack of rice bran seems to make the pasta mushy. Also, I accidentally got part of the box that has a blob of adhesive on some food (oops! it fell into my food). I ate the food and later reacted like when I get into a trace of gluten. My meal was otherwise gluten-free. I'd eaten the pasta before the box decided to fall apart with no issue, so it seems the actual pasta is gluten-free, like how all of Lundberg's rice is (the pasta isn't in contact with adhesive before you open it). If you've got gluten issues either avoid this product or open the box some other way than touching the flaps at the top.

Have not tried yet!

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008

The Rotini was not good, so haven't wanted to try this one yet. Give an update when I do.