Lundberg, Penne, Brown Rice Pasta, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 2-star

Don't Love It

Posted by Reviewer2237123 From Rhode Island on Jul 31, 2010

This pasta is a bit picky. The cook time says 8 minutes, but it's more like 6. Otherwise you wind up with a mushy blob. When I toss it with sauce or fresh veggies it gets pretty pasty. Once I adjusted the cook time to 6 minutes and ran it under cool water while straining it was better, but not my favorite gluten free pasta.

Organic Brown Rice Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2697583 on Jul 18, 2012

I didn't like the consistency or the flavor of this pasta.

Don't expect real "pasta"

Posted by 5075010428805133755 on Sep 30, 2013

I bought this 'pasta' a couple of times. At first we thought OK, we can handle this, the kids were very positive... but after a few times it made dinner feel fake, we really don't feel like having this pasta anymore, and unfortunately we still have too much stock left. It really lacks the "juiciness" of normal pasta, and for us it's just better having the normal pasta again, just more rarely, than trying substitutes like this one...