Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3336028 on Aug 29, 2011

I love pasta but it's just not that healthy to eat all the time. So this is a great substitute. Brown rice is healthy for you, and if you like pasta you can eat this all the time and not feel guilty about it, just watch your portions. Its better than whole wheat pasta

So easy to make healthier pasta

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Nov 22, 2010

I have problems eating wheat-based products and this is a great alternative for me. If I had to get them at a local supermarket, it would probably cost two times as much. Thank you iHerb for carrying all these wonderful products at such great prices.

Great pasta!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 02, 2011

This pasta is wonderful and I'm so happy I've discovered it. :) I can't have gluten, and all gluten free pasta seem to be full of "fast carbs". This pasta is made of brown rice, making it more healthier than regular pasta, and it tastes wonderful considered that it's gluten-free. Make sure you test-taste it before you spill the water, it is easy to under- and over-cook.

Very tasty

Posted by 5140940220184987340 on Nov 25, 2014

Love this pasta, very tasty. My toddler son loves it too.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2787565 on Feb 10, 2012

my favorite

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014

Nice. Doesn't fall apart

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Aug 20, 2010

Love the taste!

So yummy :)

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Aug 14, 2013

I just loved this pasta I don't eat gluten but don't miss it at all highly recommend this product

Very yummy!

Posted by 5312832764863464339 on Aug 02, 2016

I've been through many types of GF pasta in the last year, and this is definitely one of my favourites. If cooked properly, it is really not that different from normal pasta. Have purchased a few times, and will buy again!

My whole family likes this product

Posted by Reviewer1889707 on Aug 13, 2010

I am now gluten-free, and I have served this pasta to my teenaged kids. They never liked whole wheat pastas but they really like this brown rice pasta.