Great Brown Rice Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1688179 on Sep 16, 2008

This is my favorite. Cooks quickly, is firm and tender, works well with sauces, and tastes like good brown rice. I cannot find a wheat free pasta that beats it. I do cook it longer then the 6 min stated on the box - but that may be my quirk.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Oct 11, 2008

Though it's not quite as good as Tinkyada brown rice pasta, this one is just fine, as long as you cook it for ten minutes, rather than the suggested six minutes on the boxes cooking directions.

Good Quality Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Jul 18, 2008

This pasta is very good and tastes like wheat pasta. I wouldn't know the difference.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

Did not disappoint. Good flavor, easy to use, good texture.

Not for the Pasta Lover

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008

I have cooked with a lot of different pasta's, but this was the hardest to get done. As close as I was watching it, it still ended up gummy. I won't be repurchasing this one.

Tough and gritty

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 20, 2014

Lundberg must have changed their formula - the pasta is tough and hard, even after cooking for longer than the suggested time. There is also a distinct grittiness. A disappointment. Will not be ordering again.

Best pasta by far

Posted by 5384591038084165972 on Jun 17, 2014

This pasta really is equivalent to using wheat-based pasta. No gluggy-ness at all, so no need to replace water mid-way through cooking, which is unusual for many gluten free/rice-based pastas. Taste and texture are similarly comparable; worked great with a GF/vegan cream sauce.

Great tasting pasta

Posted by Reviewer1680064 on Apr 09, 2009

My son is allergic to wheat and so we use this pasta. Great taste and texture.

Very delicate pasta

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Aug 15, 2009

I found it to have a lighter texture than regular pasta. Next time I may undercook it slightly for an al dente texture. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the flavor. This will be a staple in our home.

Not my favorite, but good

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008

Brown rice pastas are difficult to cook to the perfect doneness. I ilke the taste of Lundberg, but I don't seem to be able to find the point where it's still firm yet cooked completely. For me it either gets overdone and falls apart or is underdone and tastes "floury."

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »