Great Brown Rice Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1688179 on Sep 16, 2008

This is my favorite. Cooks quickly, is firm and tender, works well with sauces, and tastes like good brown rice. I cannot find a wheat free pasta that beats it. I do cook it longer then the 6 min stated on the box - but that may be my quirk.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Oct 11, 2008

Though it's not quite as good as Tinkyada brown rice pasta, this one is just fine, as long as you cook it for ten minutes, rather than the suggested six minutes on the boxes cooking directions.

Good Quality Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Jul 18, 2008

This pasta is very good and tastes like wheat pasta. I wouldn't know the difference.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 02, 2009

Did not disappoint. Good flavor, easy to use, good texture.

Best pasta by far

Posted by 5384591038084165972 on Jun 17, 2014

This pasta really is equivalent to using wheat-based pasta. No gluggy-ness at all, so no need to replace water mid-way through cooking, which is unusual for many gluten free/rice-based pastas. Taste and texture are similarly comparable; worked great with a GF/vegan cream sauce.

Great tasting pasta

Posted by Reviewer1680064 on Apr 09, 2009

My son is allergic to wheat and so we use this pasta. Great taste and texture.

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014

Good texture

Really good!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

Tastes almost like pasta (not worse, just slightly different), and is basically indistinguishable when used in recipes. It is not as spongy as normal pasta, but I really like this product.

One of my favorite wheat free

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016

I've ordered every brand of wheat free over the years for my ADHD child on gluten free diet. Most are a disaster, many are ok (but I would still prefer wheat) and some, like this brand are very good and hard to tell that it's not wheat. You need to cook ALL gluten free pasta al dente otherwise the texture just can't support being overlooked. You need to try a few times before deciding for or against gluten free pasta because a lot of the time, you just need to learn how to good it properly because some brands are perfectly fine. This is one of my favorite and the spirals have more structure vs other finer pastas like angel hair or spag, which tend to break down into mush in the gluten free versions. I recommend this spiral brand over other spirals.

very good!