Damaged packaging with bugs

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Oct 01, 2014

Unfortunately i couldn't try the spaghetti, because the packaging it came in was damaged and insects (silverfish) came out of the box. I was really disgusted by it and threw the box of spaghetti away. I'm sad that i had to waist money like that and that i could not eat the pasta, cause i was really looking forward to it. It was the only damaged product in my order and the first damaged product i have ever received in all of my orders so far. I would recommend Iherb to not sell this brand anymore unless they change their packaging. I want to eat brown rice pasta cause of its health benefits. I don't think that dirty insect are a good contribution to my health :-)

Posted by 5167736107994684382 on Feb 13, 2015

haven't used this product yet

No problem going Gluten Free ..

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jun 29, 2016

... when you have excellent GF pasta like this! Beautiful al dente texture at 8 minutes, fragrant, and tasty. With this, I don't miss wheat spaghetti anymore. Thank you! UPDATE - once again, LUNDBERG's quality control is deteriorating : this product is now soft and soggy, even when cooked for lesser time. I am no longer buying this product. This is the second time LUNDBERG has disappointed - first, it was their marvelous macaroni, and now this. Why is it that LUNDBERG cannot maintain standards when others can?

starchy mess,,,,

Posted by Reviewer2684144 on Jun 08, 2010

i didn't like this product at all...this spaghetti pasta didn't cook up well, there was so much starch.i had to wash it a thousand times, and it turned into a big starch ball..this product was not good at all, and i'm never buying it again...

too heavy and rough

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2011

didn't like the taste and texture at all